1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Some of Your Dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daydreamer1, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are some of your dreams and aspirations that you'd like to see or reach?

2. setnyx

i dream of moving to west hollywood california from pennsylvania.

3. MissyT

I want to open a bakery and every morning open very early and let homeless people and people in need have the bread from the day before for free. :grin: I want to help the homeless people.

#3 MissyT, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wanna get married to an awesome guy and I want us to be rich an i wanna have a ranch in flagstaff, Az or Colorado Springs, Co since it'll snow I'll drive a 4x4 gmc Sierra pick up (5bd 4ba) house with space. Oh and I wanna have 6 dogs a Great Dane and name him king than a red coon hound and name him Lincoln I want 2 shih tzu girls named ginger and pandora and a Yorkie named Louie. Oh I also want a pug named jake. And if I have cats which im not sure i want cats but if I do I want a white on named snowflake an orange one named Garfield and a black and white one named moon. Then I also want a house in Santa Barbra California and have a mansion and I'll drive a Mercedes Benz and my man can drive whateve's and a 1bd 2ba house in Hawaii where it's close to the beach ill just have a motor bike so I can pick stuff up from the store since I would spend most of my time at the beach drinking pineapple juice i would go to Colorado in the summer and autumn Hawaii in the winter and Cali in the spring.

5. Kreiger

Rise up the ranks in the business world, move to Seattle, find a man, get trapped on an island of dinosaurs with Jeff Goldblum, the usual stuff.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So what do u guys think did i have the best response?

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's silly, but one of my dreams now is to finish my musical and see it go places. (shrug)

8. Huma

I want to live in California; take photos as an amateur photographer; visit Paris once. :grin:

9. Nikky DoUrden

PhD in Physics. 8)

10. RoguesWolfe

I want to see my art get somewhere, go to at least one bronycon, and travel the world.

11. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Finish a screenplay or two before I finish high school which will both help pay my way through USC and help my chances of getting admitted. Then obviously move out west for college at USC, finally getting out of the frigid weather of New England. After college, getting an apartment in/near LA or San Diego. Continue screenwriting and hopefully winning some awards, meeting a great guy and getting married, moving to a nice big house in that area. Maybe adopting a kid or two but I'm not sure. Get a nice convertible to drive around in. Make a lot of great friends along the way and possibly start directing in addition to screenwriting

12. ZenMusic

Get the willpower to make Music, develop some social skills so that I can hopefully have a long and illustrious career in the Music industry if I can even get there, and fall in love maybe.

13. awesomeness

Have an awesome boyfriend, an awesome job and and an overall awesome life

14. Cass

[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]
    Omg that's similar to mine. I want to finish my book, and also record an album of some of the songs I wrote and see them get somewhere
    Maybe not big, but somewhere

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2014 at 01:27 PM ----------

I want, in all honesty, to be happy. I want to publish my book, maybe record an album, begin my teaching career get married and have a few kids. (Or adopt if by chance I end up with a girl)

15. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I get the feel of writing something, you have the feel at the moment, but then you die out afterwards and you don't have the energy to carry on.

My dream... make mum happy, make sis happy, make sure crush gets with someone he loves and die meaningfully, preferably young and protecting something. Oh... and walk over Putin's nuts with Damascus steel tipped stilettos if I can find any my size...

16. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    University, career change, marriage, stay healthy and die peacefully.

A more unrealistic dream of mine is to climb a mountain. Or some dangerous snowboarding. I want to put my constitution to the test! I need to stop being so clumsy.

17. 7eye

7eye Guest

I've had dreams that I keep giving up on; my first ones were to go into space to discover my favourite fictional characters (not gonna happen, and spac travel currently involves ideally being a former pilot, fit and being enthusiastic about science) or become a spy (not as cool as it sounds, thanks to the NSA, and demanding if I wanted to be like those in the movies).

After those, I've been keen to be good at speaking Spanish and Japanese, playing the piano and/or guitar, good at a martial art, have a more skinny and androgynous appearance and recently be good at parkour and/or create my own video game, all before or at the age 16, but since I couldn't persevere before that, and as I was more hooked on video games than my dreams, I feel there's kinda no point to them, and all I can now do is sit back and look at other people in envy. I feel that after age 16, you and your life will be a bore.

18. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Last night i had 2 really stupid ass dreams ok my first one i traveled all the way to Virginia to go to a friends wedding. I've never met this women before so idk what she was doing in my dreams. Plus i'm 14 and im pretty sure i was 14 in my dream and she was like 40. Anyway it turned out it was a lesbian wedding an i obviously supported her. Well what was weird was the wedding was in a church. Then my other dream i was at school in class and 2 boys started kissin and they seemed so happy together and when I woke up i started crying bc that's just a reminder that im still single.

19. Jwis

PhD in Chemistry
    Completing an Ironman Triathlon
    Completing a 100 mile run
    Completing Race Across America

This year I am going to complete a 50K (31.1 miles) run, and a 1/2 Ironman. Hopefully get into one of the PhD programs I applied for.

Oh... Finding a cute guy to settle down with would be awesome too!