1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone guess what!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone guess what?!?!
    It's my cats b-day!!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc
    She's 8 years today see shes a big deal bc when she was just 2 years old she was horribly abused and then was put in a box and thrown away
    My old neighbor rescued her and had her up for adoption and bc my dog had just died that same year and I had no more buddies i adopted her shes a tabby or Abby or abbysinny whatever u call it shes not fat either she works. Out everyday and takes her bath (she uses a bucket of water and puts her paws in it and rinses off her fur. She's interesting she's orange and has green eyes her name is muffy but her nicknames r soulful survivor bc of how she embraces life and survived abuse. I also call her my orange velvet cupcake for fun. Oh and I call her sassy bc if I don give her her temptation cat snacks she gives me an attitude. If u read all this thank u I wonder If ill get any replies

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ...Okay, if I got this right, it's your cat's birthday, your cat is an Abyssinian cat (a special kind of tabby that came from Egypt) who's had quite the eventful life, and you have a lot of nicknames for her.

...I need some cat pictures, man.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow your good

4. katwat

Well happy birthday to your cat!

We had a big black male short hair that was originally named Worf after the Klingon on Star Trek TNG. When my daughter was a baby she re-named him KiCat. KiCat was originally a Christmas present for my dog LOL. We had the dog for 15 years and KiCat for 17. I miss them both every single day.

Give your cat a cuddle from me.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Happy birthday to your cat today should be called Catturday :icon_bigg
    did you get your cat a gift ?

am I wish I had a cat my mom and I are thinking of getting a kitten:slight_smile:

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I gave her a good cuddle and ya i know how u feel I had a dog named harpo that lived for 16 but then died of cancer. just a year before I lost harpo I had a cat named shadow and he died at 2 because he got eaten by a coyote.

---------- Post added 31st Jan 2014 at 11:14 PM ----------

That's sweet u should get a cat. No I didn't get her anything i just have her extra temptations lmao but I wanna get her one of those cat beds that they jump in u know bc I think I could get 10 years left with her and with my dog Sammy male shih zhu I think he might be a great old dog he's turning 15 in may and still active. I also have another male shih tzu whos black and white named milo. Sammy is Milo's role model so I know that when I do lose Sammy I will have to immediately by another dog so my little milo won't die from depression. Milo's bday is also in may except he'll be turning 2. Idk about Sammy I still think he can live for 2 to 3 more years.

7. Fairylink

Chicken butt was my first guess

8. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Happy birthday to your cat. It's a shame that she had to go through so much, but im glad that she's being taken care of now. Sorry to hear about your dog by the way.

9. RoguesWolfe

Happy birthday to your cat who sounds adorable. Should post pics I love cats.

10. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well happy birthday to your cat. It's great that you took her in. Just remember cats are a forever pet and eight isn't that old for cats. Hopefully she'll have a long and healthy life ahead of her.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think those cat beds are a great gift . I will definitely get the kitten with or without my mom I'm just wondering what type of kitten :eusa_thin

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes she went threw hell but I've had her for 6 years and she has been treated like a princess and she loves that the good thing is she doesn't carry that abuse around anynore she's very open to everyone now and she's not an evil cat as long as your quiet shell jump up sit on your lap and prrr.

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2014 at 02:45 PM ----------

Oh thank u ya she is actually shes also quite a character.

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2014 at 02:47 PM ----------

Code:

Ya I think she could live for 8-10 more years. My mom doesn't like her so she said when I move out she comes with so I guess maybe when im 18 and she's 12 we'll be roommates in a apartment.

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank u all for wishing my cat a happy b-day shes very tha kf and I know this thread was kinda stupid but I like to write a out her and thanks for all the replies I got 10 and I didn't expect to get any

14. Foster

Happy b-day to your fur baby!!! ^-^ My cats aren't just my pets, they're my family. I've rescued allot of them, and they all make my world 1000x brighter. Thank you for being such a great daddy to muffy :grin:

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lmao yes of course im also a daddy to my 2 babies (shih tzu dogs) milo and Sammy every animal ive adopted my goal was to improve their life by 50% and I did. I wasn't going to hit them as they were hit forget to feed them or take them on there walk, wait 2 years to cut there hair so i am a proud 14 y/o daddy to my 3 little babies :icon_bigg