1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clingy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blue0090, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

I don't really have a question, but I just wanna share this I guess. I just realized I'm pretty clingy when it comes to people I like. At first I thought I was just being romantic, but now I know why this guy who I was flirting with all of a sudden stayed away from me. I even got mad at him and said he led me on... but that was because i didnt know i was doing something wrong. But now I know... the 32498209384 texts in one day, the random gifts, the surprises. Ah! The clinginess. I learned my lesson now...

I think that's also why all of a sudden my first (and only) BF left me for someone else. I think I was too clingy. =[

(It sucks being too emotionally attached easily)

2. LOVEjames

xD I'm quite clingy, as well. I hope to find a guy that's just as clingy as I am, so it won't be such a huge deal.

3. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

Seriously though, I can be mad clingy (I'm a hopeless romantic :grin:) but after what happened... i guess i learned my lesson O.O

4. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

I just posted a profile pic.. how come its not showing up under my name? but it does show up when you go to my profile .. hmm.. oh well lol

5. Chamber of Life

Thats not too bad. I'm not really clingy with the guys I date. I'm clingy with my friends.

6. MeskElil

Well, I can be clingy too. It's just the way I roll.
    I like writing them poems. But I don't really send text messages--they seem too impersonal to me.
    On the profile pic: it just shows up on your profile. If you want it to show up on the forum, put it as your avatar under "edit avatar", just like you put it on your profile. It'll show up as your forum picture.
    Hope that helped!

7. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

yay it worked =] thank you

8. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

That's pretty much my problem too. I hate clinginess in myself

9. SonofaPastor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Clingyness is something I deal with too. For me it's because I hardly ever have friends and the friends I do make never stay around for very long so I want to be with them as much as possible. I've never had a boyfriend though and I hope whoever it is will know there's a could possibility that I'll be all over him.

10. Grantious

I'm super Clingy ask my ex and my friends lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Kimi

I'm not really clingy at all...almost make me wish I was bit.

I don't mind clingy guy as long as he doesn't expect the same clingyness from me.

12. jazzrawr

I'm not exactly a clingy type of person, I mean when I like someone I let them know alot but I don't like people who send me a billion texts in a day, or call me like every hour. It's happened to me, and I hated it. But cute little stuff like the occasional surprise or poem or flower or cute text is good. Just don't overdo it.

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm way too clingy myself. I think it's out of paranoia.

14. Trumpetplyer23

I'm sort of clingy, but not too bad. If I like someone, I'll hang out with them, but I won't hang around them after we're done hanging out.

My ex-boyfriend was clingy. He didn't like me talking to other guys, one day he called me every ten minutes for about 3 hours, he followed me around school a lot, and he got really upset when I didn't sit with him at lunch or on the band bus.

He was a creep.

15. LOVEjames

That's not so much clingy as stalker-y. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Trumpetplyer23

Which is why I broke up with him :slight_smile:

17. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know you're talking about love interests, but I can relate with friends.

It seems that by the time I come out to people, I trust them so much and I want to strengthen our friendships, so I try to let them know everything about me. But that "everything" is too much, and I suspect I end up irritating these people with an overload of information about me.

Finding the natural process of expression to close friends confuses me. I don't completely understand how it should work. :bang:

18. -Michael-

id love to go out with someone clingy...

itd be new. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

if the people i liked thought like you, then life wouldve been so much easier for me lol

20. Poring

I'm a bit(?) clingy, but I hope whoever I date in the future is too! That'd just be soo awesome!

*sigh*