1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

great apps for phones and tablets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puppy1000, Jan 31, 2014.

1. puppy1000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What are some of your guys favorite apps you use when your bored?

I'm looking for new games! BTW I'm addicted to Candy Crush

2. Fairylink

Flipboard, AWS, and Cracked are 3 of my favorite.

3. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Akinator,Castle Clash, Robotek, Cytus, Mandora, Deemo...
    I could go on. I could. But that would be very annoying for everyone involved.

4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Haha we're not allowed to name the sort of apps I log onto when bored. :grin:

Actually one game I have is called "Mini Gay Boyfriend, it's basically a bunch of minigames about keeping your boyfriend happy and eventually get married, there's one minigame that's called "Breakfast in Bed", it's like a whack-a-mole game where you have to hit the bumps that appear in bed while you two are 'eating breakfast' under the covers and one of the messages if do well but not perfect is "you managed to find each other's croissants without spilling the juice". :lol:

There's a lesbian version too, "Mini Gay Girlfriend", though I've never played it.

Basically you have to play these minigames often enough to keep all the bars filled (Attention, Attraction, Interest, Romance, Comfort, Love), the minigames are in 3 categories: Flirting, Dating, and Romance. If you don't keep your boyfriend happy he'll leave you. :tears: