1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Christian girl...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FuelsMySong, Feb 1, 2014.

1. FuelsMySong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So it was clubs day at my school and my friend (who I'm not out to) dragged me to this Christian club's booth and not having any intention to join the club (or any other club for that matter), I just stood there, looking around. While I was looking around, I saw the girl running the club's booth give me this look. She scanned me from head to toe then toe to head and gave a seemingly contemptuous sigh. At first, I thought she was "slut shaming" me in her mind because of what I was wearing (cropped jacket, miniskirt, and high boots). Then, I realized I should not judge her like that and came up with another conclusion: she thought my outfit was unfashionable. Later on, when I was going home on my bus, a thought came into my head. What if the girl running the booth was checking me out and that contemptuous sigh she gave was because she could not act upon her feelings because she's in the closet!?! Of course, that's probably not the case but it was fun daydreaming about having clandestine romantic rendezvous with this girl while I was on the bus. (!)