1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time someone comes out to me - in the weirdest setting and situation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duende84, Feb 2, 2014.

1. duende84

I have the urge to share this here. I did make a mention on my personal blog.

So... (yeah I hate starting it like this but I feel like a little boy who is sharing this and griding his shoe in the ground)... so... I went out to town on Friday evening just to have a break from the norm. I don't usually go out to seek "fun" in town. Called up a girl friend (besty) and asked if she care to join me at a local seafood restaurant. All cool. We go there and have dinner. Halfway through dinner she tells me she got a message from a good friend of hers (which I know fairly well but we dont hang out) asking if he can join. I said its fine by me.

So he arrives and is looking smashing in a pair of red pants and I can smell some real nice eu de toilet. He made a jokig excuse that he took a while to tittivate and I make a jabbing comment that I can smell his nice Lacoste... he confirms. And we have a beer...

After dinner us three decides to go to the local pub for some more beer.

Get there and we choose to sit in one of the booth-table spots, by the entrance and bar-area.

I sit on the one side and my girly friend and him on the other side.

They start to take selfie pics and I leand a hand by directing the phone for the best shot.

After a few they beg me to join in the "selfie" fun. So I squeeze in next to the guy and we take like a hundred pics. Each time he begs me to get closer and closer. Now I dont mind the physical contact so I push up close.

A beer goes down and we are having a nice time. Me still sitting snugged up to him.

For some reason us three start poking and pinching eachothers arms and legs. Slightly drunken fun I guess. Well, yet again I dont mind the physical "attention".

Then something happens which triggers a little bell in the back of my mind... the guy "accidentlly" grabs my crotch! Or thats what he says. I put up a bit of an astounded face but the poking ensues. It happens again... and again!

The evening reached a stage were our pre-ordered beers were all done and for some reason we got girly to get up and order some more drinks from the bar since the waiters all retired for the night. I was sitting slanted away from the guy to check on my friend at the bar when he said to me "move closer". Then I knew somethings up.

I move closer and he leans closer and whispers in my ear "you dont mention a word to Girly! Not a single word. Promise!" and I said "okay" whilst smiling. He then proceeded to wriggle his hand into my pants and did some heavy grabbing. Again I did not mind much. I felt a bit embarresed and akward because it is in a busy pub with people walking past. I sat so that hopefully no-one could see.

So yeah... that was the most akward way a guy came out to me... and my first time. But I have to confess. Since the first time I met this guy 8 years ago I knew he was gay.

We exchanged contact details and had a good chat.

On a side note... and I am pouring my heart out here. Later the evening I did mention it to Girly (lets call her Girly). I have mentioned to her, plenty of times in the past, that I think Mr is gay and she did not want to believe me because he always bragged to her how he snogged girls. So naturally she was upset at the news and heart-broken. But we are extremely good friends and share our deepest thoughts and fears bar none. So it felt right to tell her. But now she seems a bit upset with me as if I meddled with her "man", yet it was him that meddled with me... oy oy oy!

It was surely an interesting night out. But nothing serious happened.

Thought I'd share this here. Wonder if anyone else had a similar experience.

2. duende84

Okay - me and my friend talked and she is calm and cool after what happened Friday night. I still cant help but feel a bit damned by it.

3. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting story, but I don't think you should have told your friend if the guy asked you not to.

4. duende84

I know I know :frowning2: But me and this (girl)friend shares absolutely everything and anything on all levels - she could have been a twin of mine. :frowning2: