1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Most Ironic Thing That Has Ever Happened In My Life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by treeofleaves, Feb 3, 2014.

1. treeofleaves

So basically, i think i've known this for a while because i always here her and her friends talking about it in class, but today it was confirmed. The girl i like is currently going with the guy i used to like. :rolle:

This is the guy i liked for about 2 years from about 10-12 years old, i havent seen or heard from him in years, but he went to my primary school. :confused:

Now i go to an all girls highschool. This is where i met (sortof) this girl, I'm now 16 and i realized about a year ago that i kind of like her. :***:

Somewhere along the lines they met each other, i realized last year in september that they new each other because i saw them talking at a charity event and i think sometime during the summer holidays she has started going out with him. :tears:

I have technically known this for a while but today it was confirmed and this dampened my mood, which is kind of stupid, because i would never have a chance with either of them because i never really talked to them, and she is obviously straight :icon_redf ...but in my mind they were both liek perfect humans :eusa_doh: and now they are going out and this is just an injustice to my life! :tears: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tears:

Anyway just thought id share the story, hope you enjoyed it!

:bang: