1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most romantic kiss...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by duende84, Feb 7, 2014.

1. duende84

Your most romantic kiss...

I am such a romantic sometimes I make myself blush and heartbroken.

What was your most romantic kiss ever? I ask this because I have not yet had such a devine experience. Kissing is tres bon but I guess it must be mind blowing when there is moonshine and roses and a gentle cool breeze blowing, rustling leaves in a nearby tree with shadows dancing on the landscape. Warm hands carressing... you get the picture. :icon_redf

[​IMG]

Gosh I got myself teary-eyed now :icon_redf

2. FrozenFae

It was Winter of 2009. There was a heavy snowstorm in my area that year and everything was blanketed in a cover of powdery, pure white snow. My then-boyfriend and I at the time were walking through the downtown district making our way through the other people and the silvery misty fog rising up. Our London Fog overcoats and my umbrella shielding us from the damp stood out in contrast to the orange arc sodium lights, bathing everything in this unearthly glow, which stood out all the more contrasted with the stark white of the snow.

We made our way to the center of Pioneer Courthouse Square, which is the central hub of downtown Portland...and to our surprise found it empty.

No words were said...none needed to be said. Standing in the swirling flurries of snowflakes, our parcels at out feet and the tails of our coats billowing out like capes, we embraced each other and kissed with such a fiery passion that despite the bone numbing cold, filled my body with such an intense heat that I'm still not sure to this day if the steam rising up around me was fog or our passion manifest.

That kiss lasted a good six or seven minutes before we pulled away and resumed our journey....my one hand holding the umbrella over us, the other clutched about his waist.

3. duende84

Ohhh wow FrozenFae! That sounds so truely romantic and beautiful. Like a scene from a movie. Sigh...

[​IMG]

4. Julieno

In my case it was early spring 2012, with the guy I was dating at that moment. It was just our second date but we have been talking for a couple of weeks and got on really well. However he was going to move somewhere else for uni in a couple of days and I was looking for a job all over Europe.

We were walking down the street in central London, heading to Green Park. While we were passing under some really blossomed cherry trees, a car at high speed went over some water in the pavement. So my reflex was to pull him towards me to prevent him from getting completely soaked in the water splash. Funnily enough the car also made loads of petals to rain down on us. We were quite close, but we didn’t kiss. It felt a bit embarrassing and awkward but at the same time quite romantic.

As we were heading to Green Park, it came out in the conversation that neither of us had ever walked holding hands with a guy in a public place. So... why not? We held hands and kept walking. Some minutes later we were in front of a church, waiting at the traffic light, and suddenly a very big group of priests came out of it and started waiting there by our side. So we looked at each othe,r kept holding hands, and had a good laugh.

We spent more than four hours lying on the grass and talking in the park until it started raining and we moved beneath a weeping willow-like tree. It was cold so he leaned on me and as we were there without saying anything, heavy rain started and some droplets starter pouring on us. We just stayed there without saying anything for some minutes. I looked down at his face and saw a water droplet on his cheek that looked like a tear. It honestly gave me chills. Then he opened his eyes, coloured in a really beautiful mix of grey light green, and we finally kissed. I don’t really know why we didn’t do it before, maybe because we knew that we probably won’t see each other again, but that moment was just too perfect.

After that we just stayed there kissing and cuddling for a while until it got dark. So I walked him to the underground stop, asked him to my favourite bracelet (I didn’t really have anything else I could give him but that felt just right) and kissed him goodbye with loads of mixed feelings.

I still think it was an stupidly romantic date and It is an awesome memory, so even though we (kind of intentionally) lost contact, I am really happy that it happened.

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^ That's really sweet and really sad. Why would you be thinking in that moment that you probably wouldn't see each other again?

6. AlamoCity

Let's just say I'm still waiting for it :bang:.

7. setnyx

long distance new years eve kiss. we wanted to be together for new years/my birthday but couldn't, so a week before we exchanged cards via mail with a lipstick kiss enclosed ( I even went out and bought lipstick since i identify as male i didn't have any ) and at exactly midnight we kissed each other's lips. that kiss ment more to me than any i've ever had before or since.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My guy friend and I were walking together downtown in plain daylight one morning, and we knew where we were headed, I was feeling really ready to start something.

We got to a relatively isolated part of the street when I just stopped, turned toward him and gave him a slow kiss on the lips...I could feel him tremble...

9. Julieno

Well we knew from the beggining that he was moving to another city in a couple of days from that day and soon after that I would move back to Spain and start job hunting all over Europe. To be honest I was not sure at all about dating him under that conditions (I was afraid if falling for him) but he asked me out for our first date and I didn´t really want no (We spoke over the internet for a long time and he was incredibly nice and sweet). Then i was the one who asked for the second one since I felt we really clicked and I though along the lines of "well we are leaving but at least lets have a great time together" And well you know how it went.

But as I said it is a very nice memory, so no regrets here.

10. Bolin

I've never been kissed.... ;_;

11. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's tough, it must have been really difficult to say goodbye after sharing a moment like that. It's awesome that you have that memory though...too bad you couldn't stay in touch.

12. RandomMatt

Me and my ex gf didn't really have any 'romantic' kisses - at least I for one didn't feel much of anything. Maybe she thought so though lol

13. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner and I have been together long enough it's hard to really narrow it down to one--so I'll pick one with someone else.:lol: It wasn't really romantic actually I suppose but I have always kind of looked back on it fondly. It was my sophomore year in college and one of my roommates had a friend who would come and visit from Princeton from time to time. He was like me but at Princeton--we both were comparative religion majors, we both did parliamentary debate, we were both gay, but he was out--I was not. We quickly became very good friends. He flirted with me mercilessly, but respectfully if that make sense. He knew I wasn't ready and might not be for quite some time. He was gorgeous and the attraction between us was absolutely electric. But, well, that wasn't me yet--so anyway we went to a party with a group. He had a bit too much to drink. I didn't drink so it was my job to make sure he got back to the room safely. We stumbled along through campus, me holding him up. Finally, we made it back to our dorm. There in the lobby finally he went in for a kiss. I will always remember the feel of his stubble against mine, how it burned. And then he kissed me. It was sloppy, he was drunk--but there was so much pent up attraction between us that it was positively electric. So much so that my legs actually gave out. Which was a bit of problem given that I was still holding him up. We fell down right there in the lobby and just kind of laid there on the floor for a while before I could pull myself together enough to get us both standing again... It's silly, and I've certainly had my share of kisses that were more classy, and probably more romantic, but it's still the kiss that comes to mind when I'm supposed to tell a story about a kiss..

14. BluePaperCrane

Wow, it's so romantic, I thought things like this only happen in books...
    I hope I will experience something like this one day :slight_smile:

Also, your writing is amazing :grin:

15. duende84

Ohhh wow! That is also so romantic. Another perfect movie scene. Oh dear I got tears in my eyes... :icon_redf

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2014 at 01:49 PM ----------

Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

16. MattB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you consider the setting, my most romantic kiss happened in December 2013, when my boyfriend and I were at the Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe Bergpark (in Kassel, Germany). We were (apparently) alone, it was misty, cold, getting dark, there were some droplets of water in the air and we were walking down the hill when my boyfriend said that he was cold. I hugged him in order to warm him up and kissed him, and we stayed like this for some time until we continued to walk.

However, if you ask me which kiss was the most romantic and meaningful to me, it was one that happened last month when my boyfriend and I were cuddling in bed, in my bedroom, and all of sudden he said: "You know, Love... I cannot really imagine my life without you anymore". Needless to say that my heart felt so warm that I gave him a kiss. No romantic setting, no fancy clothes, just a kiss with all my love.

17. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kissed several people, but most were just hot and not really romantic. In fact, out of all the people I've been intimate with, I'd say one I truly had feelings for that went beyond physical attraction, and I still know that I haven't had the full romantic experience. It's kind of annoying and kind of exciting at the same time, because I know it'll be great :grin: