1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a troll?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Feb 7, 2014.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Homosexual Hate Speech - YouTube

I saw this on the internet it's very stupid and homophobic. I can't decide if it's a troll or not. If it's not then this guy is an ***hole.

2. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

My guess is it is- if someone wants to uphold their reputation, knowing how hated homophobia is, they would have never posted that video. Trolling used to be funny, now it is just about getting people upset and hurting feelings.... If this is genuine, then I have lost a good portion of my faith in humanity, then again, I never had much faith to begin with.

3. lukeluvznicki13

Trolls are just losers. Ignore them. I know it can be hard to but sometimes just finding the block button can do the trick.

4. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been going to a Catholic church all my life (not by choice), and there have been times when our priests have sounded pretty much just like that. Nothing against Catholics in general, I know there are plenty of Catholics that are extremely tolerant and loving, but there are parts of the church that do actually believe in what this guy is saying.