1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dude5439, Mar 24, 2007.

1. dude5439

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
    Hi, I am a teen and I am confused here. I am a Bisexual guy who needs help. I have no idea what to do here and I need advice. Please Please Please Please reply! Thankyou!

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Well you're in a good place to find help. :slight_smile: You need to tell us a bit more about the situation and problems currently, though.

Have you sort of accepted in your own mind that you're bi, or is this what's bugging you still? Are you worried about telling parents and friends?

Tell is a bit more, and I'm sure you'll get loads of good advise and support here. :slight_smile:

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Welcome to EC. And yes, as Paul said, we understand your confused but at the moment your like a senile old granny running through the subway naked screaming incomprehensibly. In other words, you'll have to be more specific as to what exactly is bugging you. Do some soulsearching and get back to us.:icon_wink

You'll find that the replies will fly on in once you do.

4. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

As the others have said, a bit more information would be very helpful. We all realize sometimes it is hard for someone to begin or worries about how to begin. You are doing this form without anyone knowing who you are, so that should help.

Next it helps just to begin with a few of the things that are of most concern to you. In time you can add others. Just give it a try. There are a lot of good people here willing to help.

And welcome to Empty Closets.