1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About Silk Wrap Bracelets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by eofox, Feb 8, 2014.

1. eofox

So I really enjoy wearing silk wrap bracelets, I don't know, they just make me feel good. Anyway, if you were to be walking down the street and you saw a guy wearing a silk wrap bracelet would you think anything of it? If it makes any difference, I am a relatively skinny guy, don't have too much upper body mass/strength. I simply ask, because I don't want to make it brutally obvious that I like the company of guys. :icon_wink

The other reason I was asking, was because I was going to buy a few more, and I'd like to know what other people think of silk wrap bracelets. Anyway, any opinion is welcome, thanks in advance.

2. duende84

I had to google it... sorry. But it does not look bad. When I see a guy with such a bracelet in a bright color I will raise my eyebrow in suspicion. But if it is in a tan color it wont look much different than a leather strap...?

3. Simple Thoughts

I just googled what this was. I kind of want one now, they look awesome :slight_smile:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's all love bruh. I'd say it's cool.

5. IJustWantToLove

Hey foxfish =)

Had to look it up as well, they look cool.
    It seems there are various different styles, and while some seem pretty feminine there are also a lot of neutral ones. So I guess it depends on the style and colours, like duende84 said. Maybe a pink one or something would make someone take a closer look, but I don't know.
    Honestly, just wear what you're comfortable with =) Everything goes with confidence :wink:

6. eofox

So far the best ones I have found have been on Etsy. At the moment I'm trying to decide if I just want the ribbon, or if I want some kind of "charm" to be on it as well. If anyone here was thinking about getting one, definitely check out Etsy.

7. duende84

Personally I will never wear something like that - not because of not liking it - I dont even wear a watch. It irritates me having something around my arm(s).

8. eofox

I can understand that, personally I enjoy wearing something on either arm, but it often gets in the way and I lose interest. The nice thing about any wrap that is made of any fabric really is it is generally skin tight and allows me to do whatever I want to do without getting in the way.

9. thesharkamander

I've seen plenty of guys wearing bracelets before--I'd say go for it. :slight_smile: