1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic boy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kenaria, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Kenaria

So we were at sonic and there was this really cute boy who was handing my dad our drinks and he was really cute and before we left he winked at me!! It was so cute!! Anyways just thought id share… has anyone had anything similar happen?

2. Xochipilli

Oh, a wink! Nothing subtle about that. :icon_wink

Once upon a gay life, I was eating at a very fancy and upscale restaurant (Olive Garden :lol:slight_smile:, and almost bumped into a guy on his way out of the bathroom. We made eye contact when we stopped and he didn't say anything, but flashed me the warmest, kind of shy and flirty smile ever.

He wasn't even my type. He was very hipster and had a ponytail/hair down style going on, but damn, he was so cute.

3. Techno Kid

No not really. :frowning2:
    That is really really cute though!!! ^_^

4. Kenaria

He had smiled at me too, sort of like… nodded in my direction, then winked at me and smiled. I like cringed up inside, it made me feel so warm. Anyways Xochipilli, thats so cute :slight_smile:
    And Techno Kid, it's gotta happen some time right? Btw I love your avatar!

5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  6. Kenaria

The fast food place, I mean. XD

7. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

While I was in Toronto for a while I was waiting at the corner when a girl randomly walked up to me and told me I was cute when she walked by... not awkward or uncomfortable but it made me feel good XD

8. Kenaria

Awwe, that's sweet :slight_smile:

9. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was a kid who worked as a grocery bagger at the local grocery store, and he winked and smiled at me. He was so cute, and obviously, I didn't flirt back, but he had black hair, like mine, and these sky blue eyes that were so sexy and a really nice smile. His name was Joey. I really hope he finds/has a nice boyfriend, as he seemed really sweet.

10. Techno Kid

Yeah you are right! :slight_smile: And thanks, Astro Boy is awesome! ^_^

11. Kenaria

That sounds so cute!! I hope he does too :icon_bigg

12. finlandwrc

uhm yeah from time to time this really cute gy in my class gives me a cute smile we had a bit of a thing a few months back but don't really speak anymore

13. Kenaria

Awe well that stinks, maybe you could rekindle your friendship though? :slight_smile:

14. finlandwrc

I always try to talk to him whenever possible but know when to keep my distance he's not really accepting of gays when around others as I discovered the hard way but still.

15. Kenaria

Well that's his problem, don't waste your breath on him if he won't accept you.

16. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reminds me of once not too long after I came out to my parents. I was having dinner out with my parents in Salt Lake City of all places and the waiter was sort of flirting with me, but in a way that I felt pretty confident my parents wouldn't get. Well, the waiter leaves and my father gets up to visit the restroom and my mother looks me square in the eye and with a big ol grin on her face says--"he's cute isn't he?" Thought I was gonna die...:roflmao:

17. Kenaria

Haha! Something like that happened to me today. I was sorting through clothes that my parents got me and I had only chosen like 10 out of 50 pieces and my mum looked at me and said "I think Jess might really be gay, with how picky he is with his clothes!" I laughed and my dad(who isn't all that accepting) said "I hope not." and it made the situation awkward, but it was still funny :grin:

18. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You never know how your parents might come around--or as far as your father goes why he isn't that accepting. A lot of it may just be fear about how difficult it might be for you. My father was initially kind of distant about the whole thing and then he sort of came around in a really powerful way. So anyway, back story to the story. My parents had taken me out shopping to buy a new coat shortly before I came out and there was a pretty obviously gay couple in front of us in line and my father said something really rather mildly homophobic about them--mild enough that I really don't recall what he said. Well, anyway a few days later is the big day. I tell my Dad--he isn't hostile, but he's distant. Then about a week later he comes to me in tears hoping I can forgive him--for the incident with the coat. I honestly barely remembered it, but apparently it had been pretty much all he had thought about since I told him--picturing people saying things like that to me for my whole life. How he hadn't really meant anything by it, how thoughtless and ignorant it was. Seriously, it barely even registered for me but it was a major regret for him. I guess all I'm saying is give your father time to grieve the life he thought you would have and to see that you're strong enough for the life you will live.

19. Kenaria

When I initially told my father he told me that "I was too manly to be gay," when I contradicted him, he just told me over and over that "God doesn't make those kind of mistakes." and my mum just sat there, it kinda annoyed me. I pretty much keep quiet about all that now, I'm still young. I'll just let them ponder all of it for a while.

20. Skov

lol I worked at Sonic for four and a half years from the end of 8th grade till when I left for college. Good times! Was he on roller skates?