1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my gaydar is so horrible its unbeleivable

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pianoguy, Jul 5, 2008.

1. pianoguy

im sure these kinda posts are on here all the time but im wondering what any of you guys think?

i really like this guy (hahhaha) and i dont know if hes gay/straight or what
    he dated this girl in the eigth grade and a little longer but now they are just friends . he has a ton of freinds who are girls, and that could mean hes just a player i dont know. he and i are always making eye contact when we see each other. im not imagining or mistaking nothing for something... there really is a lot of eye contact even though we dont talk a ton
    hes really into music and plays piano like I do , and one time before a basketball game that we both had to play for (the band.. ) it was he and i completely alone in the band room. and randomly asked me if there was any cool piano music i wanted. so i said: "well what do you have?" and he said: " well nothing but i could buy it for you if you wanted, i wouldnt mind"
    word for word that's what was said

and then another time we were alone in the gym before a concert, and i had a piano solo and was practicing for it , and he asked me what i was doing between then and the concert because he wanted to know if i wanted to go up to the piano room

and me being stupid of scared of awkward moments , i declined
    which probobly just made him feel stupid

wow this is a long post im sorry im not a dramatic person i just really like this dude

does anybody have a clue? hes so straight acting its weird, i think, theres no way he can be straight, but then i think of his offer just randomly out of the silence to buy me something

hahaha
    the plight of gay teenagers

2. Chaos

Not everyone can read people or tell another persons sexuality. Hell, some people don't even know their own sexuality. Lol.

It seems that he wants to get to know you more. He might be gay, but maybe he just wants to be friends? You never know. You both have a common interest so you should maybe try to get to know him more based on that. To me it was almost as if he was trying to get to know you more.

I don't want to say you blew it by declining his invite though.

Just talk to him. Maybe ask him to go to the piano room and see if his old offer still stands.

I honestly don't know man.

I happen to have great gaydar (I can read people like a book), but I can't tell you anything about this person because I have never met this person.

Just don't feel hurt if he isn't gay or likes you the way that you like him. He could turn out to be a great friend.

3. pianoguy

yeah... thanks for taking the time to respond it was a long post.
    it just seems like thats an odd thing to randomly say to someone. it was just like that. dead silent and then he seemed kind of nervous and he asked if he wanted me to buy him music
    it was odd
    hahah
    i dont get it.. but anyways
    thanks ! maybe if he isnt gay , like you said, he could be a good friend

4. shakerdancee

You guys should fuck. In the piano room.

#4 shakerdancee, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  5. treksez

treksez Guest

sounds like u should just take the plunge lol:thumbsup:

6. pianoguy

ehh...best not to go there hahah
    lol hes damn sexy though

7. pianoguy

yeahhh thanks
    its so dang scary hahah i dont know how to initiate it
    a part of me thinks that he tried to initiate something but im too stupid and nervous that i declined

8. Jace

you should totally go up to the piano room with him :wink:))))

*waggles eyebrows*

9. pianoguy

you are all perverts! kidding...
    i know! i should have gone up there with him am i out of my mind? i was just too nervous
    i need to get over that

10. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Just talk to him and see where it goes. BTW, does he know you're gay?

11. pianoguy

no but that would definately help things move along
    because then i would for sure know if he was interested or not by the way he would interact with me with that knowledge
    he might know i dont know someone might have told him but i dont see why they would randomly blurt it out. appearantly im not very feminine so it would for sure take someone to say something