1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know if someone loves you ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

This may sound weird but I think my boyfriend loves me, its just the way he cares about me and stuff, nobody outside of my family has cared for me like that, the way he says I am beautiful etc. I have never encountered anything like this before!

I am pretty sure I love him back, I always think of him.

2. frkn frk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    If someone really loves you, how would you not know it?

3. Simple Thoughts

Sometimes when people love you it's pretty obvious and in your face. Other times you just have to be brave enough to take the risk that they might not love you like you think and make a move. I mean we aren't psychic or anything so you never know until you make an effort to find out.

Though from the way you talk I'm assuming your boyfriend is a very lovely person who sound sounds to be very much in love with you ^.^

4. blond

If he does things for you that you don't have to ask/tell him to do. And he calls you beautiful, i would say thats love.

5. Nikky DoUrden

Just wanted to say its really nice to read what u wrote ^^

But for your question - I wouldn't know, no one really loved me >.>

6. duende84

It is difficult. The feeling of being in love and really loving a person is two different things. The feeling of being in love is most of the time an elevated feeling of admiration and infatuation. Loving someone is a commitment, being fully dedicated to see that one single person happy and protected and content. Being through a few "crash and burns" my view on love has changed a bit to be honest.

7. Who knows

Who knows Guest

If you're talking about love in a general sense then one example would be having the other person do something which they don't want to do but they do it for your sake.

8. duende84

Yes, that is one thing to notice and also when the surprise you by doing something for you that you find tedious or such.