1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

immature

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tulips2198, Feb 10, 2014.

1. tulips2198

tulips2198 Guest

People in my school are so immature. All they want is attention. For example, today we have a substitute because my teachers kid is sick. These girls who weren't supposed to be sitting together were laughing really obnoxious for no reason and making farting sounds. When the teacher called them out on it, they called her Bitch. Godd!! Grow the Hell up. People are the same all over. They're just from different schools and different cities. Now I see why adults don't take Teenagers seriously. Because their are the mojority of us that act like 5 year olds and their are very few of us who can act mature.

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand completely. I got really irritated by the immature and flippant attitude displayed by my peers in high school - they constantly disrupted lessons and occupied the teacher's time. That's the problem with many schools - a few disruptive kids ruin it for everyone else, because the staff are trying to control one or two unruly students who refuse to behave like normal people.

Things do get better after high school though - I guarantee it!

3. Simple Thoughts

When I was in school it was like that. We had all kinds of idiots in school. Really though by the time my grade hit high school most of the teachers had completely given up. They didn't really hold classes they just let anyone do whatever they wanted. Some kids played video games on the computers all day, others chatted it up with friends. Some kids would mess with teachers.

Then quiet little me would sit in my desk trying to actually pay attention to the teacher. xD

4. BreannaToBrian

I have to give you guys a round of applause for actually having the patience to be around idiots, because I just can't handle that much BS. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I know, my best friend tells me all the time about the crap the people do at her school. It seems the idiocy only increased when she hit highschool. I was pulled out in middle school so I was saved a few migraines.

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

Did....the staff completely forget that they were in charge?

5. okthen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know right? My boyfriend and I feel the same way! I remember there would be a sub and everyone wouldn't stop goofing off or talking over the teacher and we would be all like, "Guys! Be quiet or we'll get in trouble!" And our classmates would get annoyed and tell US to be quiet, and THEY'D keep talking! Honestly, at least our language arts teacher praised us for at least trying to get everyone to behave...

We hate immaturity so much we've tried to do a comic of one of the characters we've come up with V.S. immaturity, lol.

#5 okthen, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  6. Simple Thoughts

No, they just didn't care. My school was kind of a crap hole.