1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay Strong and Keep Your Head High

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PhoenixisRising, Feb 10, 2014.

1. PhoenixisRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Everyone :smilewave,
    I've only been on this site for a few hours, i'm totally amazed at how some parents can honestly have their children afraid to be who they are. Then again, i guess i'm not totally shocked seeing how being a homosexual is so looked down upon still. I just want to say this to all the young ones and even the ones that are still on the 'down low', you don't need no ones approval in this world to be happy but your OWN. Yes, it would be lovely to have "friends" and 'Family" to support you 100% in all that you do and choose but they don't. That's apart of life. You live and you learn. If being with the same sex is something yo'u are happy with, then first admit it to yourself. Look in the damn mirror and say, "I'm gay and I'M HAPPY", lol. Trust me, I know it's easier said than done, but try it, and if you don't feel weird after saying it and you have confidence as your saying it, then take the next step and TALK with your parents about it. All parents are different on the reaction to hear those words, "Mom/Dad or both, I'm gay!" Some parents normally say, "Awe we knew that, we were just waiting on you to tell us." Or others, like mines, just flip the hell out and spaz like you just told them their all time designer or favorite artist died, or like two gay boys having a debate about whose the better singer, Beyonce or Aaliyah? :lol: Look, all I want to say to you newly 'coming out' kiddos, Don't feel ashamed about who you are, keep your head high, keep faith and be you. That's the only way to make it in this world. Courage, Heart, Motivation, Trust, Peace and Love! Hope all goes well on each of your journeys and may God be with you all! :kiss:

2. Rainbow Girl

Thanks. That's sweet.

3. PhoenixisRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your so welcome Rainbow Girl