1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSA Conference

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainbow Girl, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Rainbow Girl

So I Wednesday I'm attending my city's annual GSA Conference for high school and middle school kids. I'm really excited but also nervous because I've never been to anything like this before. Can anybody who's been to something like this before give me an idea of what I might be like?

2. Im Just Me

I live in a really really small town and the thing I went to wasn't city-wide, it was just like a high school club. But since no one has replied, I figured I'd say~
    My high school had a GSA club and the meetings were very casual and simply hanging out, discussing feelings, problems, asking advice. Kinda like this forum, really. It was mostly LGBT people, but there were two people I know for sure were straight. Not sure if any others were.
    But it was nice. Good place to make friends, and talk about LGBT topics that you may not be able to with others.

This may be really different from what you're attending, though. I'm not really sure. Like I said, mine was at school and it's a pretty small town. But if anything, that may just mean yours is bigger and better! :grin: