1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just an Outlet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GiaMarieC, Feb 10, 2014.

1. GiaMarieC

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Why can't the way we see ourselves equate to the way everyone else sees us? Sometimes I find it easier not to claim an orientation simply because it's easier. Who's to say I can't just be attracted to people because of the way I see them rather than what's underneath their clothes? Lately I've been feeling more and more attracted to women but in all honesty I feel ashamed because of the way society deems it unethical or whatever. Of course you have those who say who cares what others think but I think we all do, some more, some less. I don't think I have a real question I just want to get some things off my chest. At times I don't feel comfortable in my skin, sometimes I do. Most of the time I worry though. About everything. It's my biggest flaw and I'm not scared to admit it. Before this post gets super long I want to just say that I'm hoping someone feels at least an inch of the same thing. Feel free to elaborate and share stories...