1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do girls follow you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XTREMEZish, Feb 10, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

Ok so I wanted to know if this ever happened to anyone when they where in school. So
    I cam out at my school and told both girls and guys. Everyone is cool with it (Thank God) but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. All my friends who are girls suddenly hang around me a lot more and will always strike up a random conversation. Did this happen to you guys? One of my "Friends" (He follows me and says we are friends) follows me around when ever I'm in a huddle of girls. It is really obvious he is hitting on them too. Did this happen to anyone else. Its not bad just really funny. Did this ever happen to you?:lol:

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

To a small extent. I had a few complete strangers (all female) ask me in depth about my sexual preferences before. Yeah that was a fun moment

3. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever since I came out as trans, this one girl I spoke to sometimes in high school likes EVERY single photo I post, and comments on my stuff occasionally. They never did so before I came out

4. AlamoCity

Yes, I came out and suddenly had a harem of 20 girls following me.

:grin:

Actually, I didn't come out until college and I really didn't have that many female friends. I didn't notice a difference, to be honest. I was invited for "Glee marathon viewing parties" but I always declined because it wasn't my thing; maybe I wasn't the type of gay they wanted as an accessory :lol:.