1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Have An Awkward Moment With A Straight Guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Davey

So I was at work today (KFC). I had just made chicken and had someone gotten flour all over me...okay I dropped the tub of flour. V_V I wiped most of it off shirt and stuff and some off my hat. I then walked around and did some other stuff. Well it went dead for a certain time and we were hanging out in the front like. When one of the guys from the back looked at me to talk he then laughed. He raised his hand and started rubbing my hair and cheek on my left side. I must have given him a weird look because he smiled and kept doing it saying "You've got flour on you." I laughed and we moved on. He's pretty cute I mean I don't have a crush on him or anything but defiantly wouldn't turn him down. It was just kind of one of those moments where you freeze up and don't really know what to say.

Okay now its your turn!

:icon_wink​

2. LOVEjames

xD That's insanely cute.

3. Paralyzer

OMG

I was at funland, it's like an arcade place where you get tickets from machines and win prizes or go play minigulf or bumber cars or rock climbing or pool or bumber boats or baseball or go kart racing and other stuff :grin:

And this random but cute, my age guy came up to me and was like "Hey, do you want these tickets? There's like a 100 of them and I didn't want anything" and so like, he gave them to me and I was standing there next to him and he didn't exactly leave.... until my friend (girl) turned around from out of nowhere and said "thanks for the tickets stranger" he like, awkwardly waved and left.. I felt shattered cause like.. THERE GOES MY CHANCE. I was like, damn...

Well, I don't know if that qualifies as an awkward straight guy momment but it awkwardly sucked butt hole.

And c'mon. Who the hell spends money and wins tickets and doesn't get anything? Liar, he wanted ME! I was the only prize worth 100 tickets! Haha..... errr, carried away :grin:

4. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

lmao dudeeee the girl ruined it

5. Hoppip

Umm...

I can't think of one, really. OH! It wasn't too awkward. We were doing improv in my acting class, a game called Freeze. I was acting, and this straight kid called Freeze. I stopped moving, and he took the place of my partner. We were in a dance-like position, so when he made us start dancing.

And he sang, "I'VE NEVER KISSED A MAN BEFOOOORE, BUT I'LL TRY ANYTHING... TWICE!"

And right then the bell rang.

I about kicked him the dick. >_>

6. MeskElil

bidavey, CUTEST STORY EVER.
    paralyzer, (*hug*) I'm so sorry...

My awkward straight-girl moment?
    My super-cute best friend always puts her arm around me. We hold hands sometimes just for the hell of it and just mess around. She's the best.
    And...um...I think this one girl in my summer school class caught me looking whistfully at her. :icon_redf But that doesn't really count...
    Hm...
    I really can't think of anything beyond that. I've had a helluva lot of straight-GUY awkward moments, but not girls...
    Like every once in a while my guy friend is messing around and kisses me on the cheek. :shrug: I don't know why, because he's got a girlfriend that he's obsessed with, but anyway, it's kinda nice :slight_smile:
    And he called me adorable once.
    Yes, this is the only guy I have a crush on, that one slice of bi.
    But anyway...he's dating someone, and I'm mostly a girl-kind-of-person.

7. Tim

Tim

I had one similar to paralyzer, but it was at school, and I didn't have an actual crush on him, just a minor, uh, whatever is below crush on him XD

Can't remember what, but he was giving me something in math class, and I didn't know how to respond, so my friend (book worm, TOTAL one) leaned over and said thank you, turn around now, before we get in trouble. -.-

8. MeskElil

Oh! I forgot! There's this one girl in my theatre class at school...she's...SOMETHING, and not in the good way, either. She's odd. But she's very fun--she dyes her hair bright fluorescent red. But anyway, when Mr. Acting Teacher is talking to the group as a whole, she stands by me with her hand on my butt :icon_redf, and occasionally come up and just...um...makes hand-to-chest-area contact :eek:. Which is REALLY awkward...because I'm not sure if she's gay or not.
    But that's the only one, really.

9. kramer362

That guy is either very secure with his sexuality, or he's not heterosexual

10. Davey

He' most likely just very secure with his sexuality.
    It never my luck to happen upon the non hetero's. haha

paralyzer that kinda happened to my friend last year at cedar point. she has a b/f but this girl was like "hey your cute you want these tickets?" she took them and the girl hung for a bit but my friend was to shocked to say anything. we still hear about it.

seanathon that's very interesting haha.

Mesk...wow haha don't know that to say.

Tom friends can ruin it or ya. haha

11. Words

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Heh. I have this friend who likes to "act" (maybe not?) very gay.

Me, him, and two other friends were sitting on a couch watching a movie and the other two went to get some food. He leans over to me and puts his arms around me and sorta starts touching me a little.

He's says:

"Are you creeped out right now?"

And I say:

"I'll survive."

He goes:

"If I was a hot chick you'd probably be so turned on right now."

Was so awkward, so awesome, and kinda made me sad at the same time. He doesn't know yet. I wonder what he would do if he did. :badgrin: (He is next on my list! I have much evidence that he is at least bi.)

Oh, and he likes to lie his head on my shoulder when we watch movies too. So very awkward, so very fun.

12. ausdtc

My thoughts exactly :roflmao:

13. Davey

awe.

good luck!

14. otc877

otc877 Guest

I went downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal in the morning (just woken up so I only had some gym shorts on) and my brother's friend was sitting there in my kitchen eating some fast food. I said hi, poured my bowl of cereal and sat down next to him at the bar.

He then turns to me and says, "You should really sleep with your door shut or with some clothes on" (it's HOT in socal :slight_smile:)
    I just started to laugh and he continued
    "Yep, me and Bush (my brother's other friend) saw your sack"
    Me, "how was that? I just recently shaved."
    "I could tell, but really you should sleep with your door closed"
    "Or, you shouldn't look into my room, perv."

and then we started talking about Del Taco and he ended up giving me his last taco. Was an interesting experience...

15. Davey

haha
    interesting
    i wrote something similar to that in a story.
    and my friend told me it wasn't realistic!
    I should show her this!
    haha!

16. Gumtree

Umm..

About 2 weeks ago at school i walked into one of the drama rooms and there was a guy in my year (quite hot i might add) and he had his finger stuck in a ring on the wall (one of those metal rings they put on the wall near doors for the door to latch onto so it stays wide open) it was like fully stuck in there and he couldn't do anything.

So i went up to the admin office and got some butter, kinda rubbed it around but it didn't help, so i went to metal work rooms and got some grease but it didn't help either even after much pulling. In the end i went and got a hacksaw and cut the ring off.

After i had cut the ring off i realized we were both standing up and i was holding his finger in my fist.

I said something like

"That's a rather slippery finger u have there."

Sigh... i have never experienced such an awkward silence. :frowning2:

17. Chamber of Life

LOL!!!! Thats really funn. My gaydar went off when you were telling me how he put his arm around you and lays his head on your shoulder.

I had one of these also.
    --------------------------------------
    But I have one of these before.
    This is a actually how I found out my friend ws gay, who I end up dating. Which he is still paranoid about ppl finding out about him. He's on the football team and all and he's an ass and doesnt even talk to me anymore.

ANYWHOO........ let me tell what happened. So my friend Maddie was really good friends with him (Scott) and she knew that he was bi-sexual. I didnt believr her one bit b/c he's all "I'm a mocho manly, man" What an ass. So I was in gym class and I was in the middle of playing aultimate frisby(dont know how to spell that) and my gym teacher told me that I had to take my rings and watch off. So I walk back in the locker room, which I love doing that b/c I usually would see Scott in there getting dressed b/c he runs for 2 periods. (I dont know why he's crazy) My luck he was in there.

So I go to my locker and his locker was a couple feet away from mine. Every time I saw him in the locker room I'd always look at his package b/c you can see the shape of it through his running shorts. But this time I couldnt really see it untill he took off his shorts, when he did was was wearing boxer-briefs (thats why I couldnt see it he usally wears boxers) So I look down and nearly have a heartattack and he caught me looking.

So we lock eyes and I'm scared, thinking he's going to punch me. Then he smiles and says "You can look but dont touch, its all sweaty. We'll see what we can do after I take a shower" I was in shock so I played it off as a joke. I said " Okay, Scott, whatever you say, you loser." Then I walk out. Well when we started dating I asked him was e joking. He told me yes b/c he didnt like me at that time. And the only reason why he said that b/c he knew I was gay.

#17 Chamber of Life, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  18. Tim

Tim

Yes it is >_> I went with my sister down to Beaumont a few times, Omg, we almost died when we stepped out of the bus station/airport >_< Then of course, we reached 104 up here not that long ago, and we experienced it all over again <_<

LOL at the story though, I Love the you shouldn't look into my room, perv. part =P

19. silentsound

Awkward moments with straight guys? Well, that would describe my entire last relationship...

20. Gumtree

I shouln't laugh but ^^^ made me LOL so much :frowning2:

I think we have all been there, sad world aye.

Everyone just need's like a halo u can't get rid of and the color determines your sexuality.