1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Genderbread Person

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FancyGummy, Feb 11, 2014.

1. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    [​IMG]

Taken from itspronouncedmetrosexual.com

Thoughts?

---------- Post added 11th Feb 2014 at 04:00 PM ----------

In my opinion, honestly, let's just say we have guy parts or girl parts and leave the rest down to the simple fact that your genitals are not connected to your brain. That would be weird.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I think there's a mistake when it talks about "Gender expression". Androgyny are so wide that I think it's too hasty illustrating it as a "fifty-fifty".

And I don't understand what means "hyper-masculine" :confused:

#2 FireSmoke, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  3. KWDBM

I feel like that a *lot*. There are soooo many terms that mean so many different things (there was a time when no one really knew terms besides gay/straight/lesbian...), and even still there's no way to cover *every* possibility. Get rid of all the labels and just be whoever it is that you are.

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like it, of course I think its a lot more complex then this. But for people who cant fathom to understand the LGBT community or gender identity this is a great place to start kinda like reading children's books when your learning a new language before you can read a or understand a novel in another language.

5. Sorceress of Az

Personally,
    I think it's a good idea, it might need a little bit of tweaking.

Any way:
    I think I understand it seeing as I am Gender-fluid.

We have a physical sex.(Which can be reassigned.)

We have our Gender Identity which is not always reflected in how we look, it gets a bit more complex for non-binary gendered persons.

We have our Orientation which is who we are attracted to and for what reasons.

Though then it gets even more complex and their are fetishes, and other things that drive us too.

In fact femininity and masculinity are not always indicators of a person being non-straight, or non-genderqueer. I know a straight friend who gives off a very feminine vibe, but he is as straight as can be.

It's more complex than a black and white binary classification, at least in my opinion.