1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Thread about Food! I love food...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sorceress of Az, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Sorceress of Az

I love food so much, I eat allot, got a metabolism that won't slow down, it's annoying as heck I want to gain weight and build muscle.

I eat what I enjoy, won't eat any thing I don't like.

Any way what are some of your favorite foods or recipes?
    I love trying new foods and recipes so that's why I ask.

Currently I am stuck on Indian Cuisine, it's such good food. Indian Curry is the best thing I've ever eaten.

2. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love food, especially carbs, which is why I weigh too much.

There are also very few things that I do not eat: soy milk, french dressing, cilantro, macaroni salad, mayo based potato salad, skim milk (unless it is the only option, then I will), gummy bears (they make me sick), soggy bread and black licorice (or anything that is flavored as such).

3. Nicholas1991

Wizard you sound exactly like me - i eat and eat and eat but never gain weight. Most people have to worry about gaining weight, i have to worry about keeping it on.

4. Jwis

I eat like a horse. I am in perpetual marathon training mode. I eat super lean though. grilled chicken, salmon, tuna.

I rarely eat fried foods, red meat or any processed foods. My diet is pretty boring for most people.

5. Sorceress of Az

LoL:
    At least I'm not alone in the world with my crazy metabolism...

It's funny I'm not that active either, you would think I was an athlete with my metabolism, but I mostly sit on the Internet all day posting on Forums blogging, and checking Emails and Facebook. I only really move when I go to work or college.

Darn, I am hungry and it's like 11 at night, why do I always get so hungry this late, I eat like crazy...lol Yawns...