1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets share funny moments!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PhoenixisRising, Feb 11, 2014.

1. PhoenixisRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just a random post about something funny/embarrassing that happened to ourselves within this year, 2014, so far or whenever. I'll tell you what my foolish self did, Then you. OK? OK!

It was on New Years, out of all days. I was at a party. I have been drinking and it was getting close to the count down. At this point i believe i had about four more shots right before we got to the start at 10. So i grabbed my drink, 9... 8... walk to a table, 7... 6... 5... stumble a bit getting on it, 4... 3... 2... as i stand up on the table to yell, "Happy New Year" the table cobbles over and i fall flat on my ass. Drinks fall all on me and food went everywhere... As people are helping me up asking if i'm OK and all that jazz, all i said, in dead silence, after all the laughter stop was, in a soft embarrassed voice was, Happy New Years and get that table fixed, before someone tries to climb it and bust their ass!" Not only was it embarrassing but the funniest thing that night. I love bringing joy and laughter to people, even if i bust myself up lol. (!)

Whats your story or moment thus far?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time when I was 4 my snotty aunt said aren't I your favorite auntie? And I said honestly u r one of my least favorite aunts I have ever had. My dad laughed so hard he was like having a heart attack laughing so hard.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This happened last week at my internship, after I'd borrowed one of the other students' stopwatches:

Her: Oh wow, thanks, you fixed my stopwatch! It's not beeping randomly anymore!
    Me: Yeah, that's because it stopped working entirely...

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you get these bird plushies that produce bird cries when you press them. I was moving a few things around in my room and I accidentally stood on my song thrush plush bird, I heard it make a noise, I instinctively jumped back, uttered 'rargh', and had my edc in my hand before I realised what happened. I felt like a massive tool while I waited for it to finish singing. I'm not easy to scare, so...

A possibly funnier thing happened to my friend. He went to america with a few buddies, he stayed in a hotel and an american woman who worked there held up a pair of keys, smiled at him and said “You can come and get it when you want it.” All the guys were going "yeah, get in there", and he later found out she was talking about the keys.

And recently here I've noticed a lot of guys here say to each other 'how's your blonde, how's your bird, how's your chick, how's your misses... but if you say “how's your partner?” they get all flustered and say “Partner? PARTNER? You c***, are you calling me gay?”

5. EatYourRikkios

This last Saturday at my D&D game, we were getting to the end of this module (finally!) and in the last room, I rolled a 20 for my thief to bluff and convince the main bad guy that we were on his side, and that was why we killed his many, many, many zombies on our way in to see him.

Our groups pretty big on roleplaying, so we were all speaking in character at that point, and Ii started in on my piece, complete with waterworks. The DM actually stopped the game to make sure I was okay - everyone thought I was legitimately crying about something and had been bottling it up or something.

At that point I lifted my head from my hands with the goofiest grin on my face. "So, did I convince him?"

Best. Game. Ever.

Also, I got to kill the Big Bad. That never happens.

6. Sorceress of Az

When I am stressed, emotionally drained, and have had little sleep, I lack the ability to lie to people. lol

So when that happens I will either say what's on my mind or tell the truth when asked a question. LoL

7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was a few years ago. I was sitting in my office at work. The phone rang and I answered. After the call I said something out loud, and the one lady down the hallway replied, "Don't talk so loudly, people can hear you" It was super embarrassing, because I hadn't intended for anyone to hear what I said :icon_redf :eusa_doh:

8. Nicholas1991

i went to leave work the other morning -

dropped my keys four times in a row. drop my phone on the tiles. hit my head. walk into the door on the way out. spend about ten minutes searching for my car because i couldn't remember where i parked. find car only to realize i'm about to get into the wrong one. then realize i've dropped my keys again somewhere.

im so absent minded, my brain just refuses to work sometimes :/