1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Miss you guys :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Feb 12, 2014.

1. person57

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I'm still not very active on here. I just wanted to tell y'all that I miss you and the reason I don't go on a lot is because I'm too busy with school and I'm still kinda depressed. I really miss talking to you guys a lot and I wish those days would happen again. So here's an update about my self-harm issues: I haven't cut in two or three weeks but this weekend I just felt so sad that I cut again and I feel so ashamed of it. It seems like when I don't cut for a long time I get depressed :frowning2: sorry, I'm ashamed of myself and sorry I disappointed y'all, and I really miss you guys, sorry I've been way less active

2. Nicholas1991

hope youre ok (*hug*) you know we're all always here to talk to if things get too much

#2 Nicholas1991, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a former self-harmer I can sympathise. I know the feeling of "needing" to cut. I've been self-harm free for nearly 3 years. What I did was to find another outlet. I started writing poetry, to capture my emotions. It really helps me through the bad days. Maybe you could find something that will take your mind off of self harming. What are your hobbies/interests? Do you enjoy drawing? Writing? Painting? Making things? Photography?

Find an alternative outlet and the temptation to cut will gradually decrease, until you find you no longer need to cut yourself in order to feel better/feel something. Even going for a walk or other form of exercise would help. And nobody's judging you for relapsing. We understand your struggles and we're all here for you if you ever need to talk (*hug*)

4. Nikky DoUrden

I don't know u but I just want to show my support (*hug*)
    I can't imagine how it is to cut yourself but please consider alternatives pleeeease

5. leer

you could never be a disappointment to us(*hug*). people are hear to listen & support you .

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Focus on school and yourself. That's all that matters.

8. person57

I'm trying so hard to but I'm just having so many problems at once and it's tearing me apart

9. Nicholas1991

i dunno what to say, i don't know you but you seem like an awesome kid. Just try to remember that you're only fourteen and you have your entire life in front of you - There IS a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. I've been where you are, and it sucks. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger ya know. Eventually you look back and realize that going through all this makes you a better, more resilient person. Like, there's nothing that the world can throw at you cause you've been through the worst of it already. Things always change, you grow up, and where you are now wont be forever.

Anyway, Just try to take it one day at a time - the more you focus on the bad things the worse they seem. Velvetblade said about finding an outlet, something that can distract you. And don't ever be ashamed/disappointed we all love you :lol:

Dunno if i helped at all but i hope so.

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too first of all being gay and no bf then your an only child which makes it way harder to come out and then your mom is getting a divorce and your grades fall real low and that my friend is a no gamer.