1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she lying?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TLC, Feb 13, 2014.

1. TLC

TLC Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A girl I know from school, who's a bit of a attention seeker, put on facebook that she can get any guy she wants....even gay guys....She got 7 likes for that comment.

I sent her a message asking if it was true and she said it was, and that she has, countless times, turned a gay guy. I told her that I didn't believe her. She said she didn't care if I did or not, it happened.

She must be attention seeking, surely ? Or am I going mad ?

2. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some girls really can get anybody they want guy or girl and they had that topic on the radio and a bunch of women called in and said that they could and then answer the bunch questions and it like a really good so I guess there are women like that... one can dream

My gf said that there probably manipulators and there probably players so that is not attractive

3. Nikky DoUrden

turn a gay guy?
    im the only one that thinks the "gay" guy was "gay" so she would "turn him" ?

ye probably an attention seeker ^^

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe they told her they were gay so they could sleep with her .

5. awesomeness

You can't "turn" guys, but you can get them to sleep with you despite their sexual preference, if you play your cards right. So I believe her. Guys in general (of either sexuality) are honestly pretty easy to get into bed, if you got the skills for it

6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh no, not Facebook! Well good for her! If these guys exist I doubt they're actually gay. Maybe they're trying to turn themselves straight (impossible!) or they're really bisexual. And VERY good insight from stocking! I can picture some guys doing that! Maybe this FB girl is the town bike! Those followers are blind and attracted to her false confidence. Heck, maybe she even buys her friends. You never know. I saw it tons of times in high school. Playground tactics and pointless posturing. You ain't going mad!

7. Kellyve

I think she may be stretching the truth a little. Sounds attention seeking. And as far as 'turning' people gay, it more a case of them realizing they don't enjoy sex or whatever with her and realizing their sexuality. It doesn't actually have anything to do with her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. TLC

TLC Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Most likely.
    99 percent sure she is.
    That's more likely than what she says, but she gives off the impression they were genuinely gay.

Hmmmm, not sure about this tbh.

9. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yaa its not true girls have tried to turn me and it hasn't worked and soo ya she totally seeking attention

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2014 at 03:15 PM ----------

i agree with nikky shes soo wants to be the center of attention

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    @TLC another thing is these men were probably curious or questioning their sexuality too so they probably used her as a way to experiment . I've done it once but the guy had no idea that I was lez . I agree that guys are easy but I think she is stretching the truth , maybe some of them were probably just horny and she was the only person around that was easy to have sex with and another thing I'll take into consideration that these men probably weren't 100% gay and probably are sexually fluid . I'm just guessing here .