1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My short story pt.2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simple Thoughts, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Simple Thoughts

Again, I remind you all this is a furry story so deal with it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It was the start of the spring semester. A sheet of glorious white snow covering the campus grounds, painting the grounds with the lingering mark of the winter soon to pass. The campus marked by three rather large buildings, with only walkway connecting them. Students coming and going about their day. Some seeming rather in a hurry, and others casually strolling along with fellow classmates chatting idly about the events of their time away from school. To some just another day, and to others it was the start of a new chapter in life.

Into the visitor parking of the campus came a tan little Cavalier. As the passenger door swung open a new student smiled and waved goodbye to his ride, watching as that same Cavalier pulled away disappearing into a sea of other cars. The young fox immediately felt the cold bite of the air against his soft fur compelling him to pull his dark gray hoodie closer to his lithe form. The delicate orange furred vulpine was taking small breaths. His green hues watching his breath rise into the air as he quickly scurried across the visitor parking space and towards the main campus building. The young fox awkwardly avoiding the crowd of people going to and from classes as he walked.

As he made his way to the center building his eyes roamed over the clear doors leading into the building. The glass had been frozen over, and the fox felt the cold rushing into his fingertips as he reached out his hand to grip the handle. The sensation didn't bother him much, and as he pulled open the door he quickly hurried himself inside feeling the warmth of the heated building bringing a quick sense of relief.

He found from the moment he stepped inside there was a set of stairs to his right, which seemed to lead up into the higher floors of the campus, directly in front of him was the admissions office where he'd set up his classes earlier, and as he walked towards the office he saw the hall lead what seemed like infinitely in either direction. He sighed softly already certain he was going to get lost in the large building, but off-shored the thought as he pushed open the door marked 'admissions' and looked around.

His cold chills were starting to fade away as he stepped further into the office looking around. It was a modest little set up. A few chairs lined in front of a large desk to let students rest their feet while they waited for someone to get to them. Behind the row of desks was a glass wall which housed a small computer lab where a handful of students were sitting about working on various things. The young fox's attention was turned, however, to the desk and as fortune would have it no one else seemed to be waiting.

He made his way up to the desk and smiled sweetly, waiting for someone to approach. It only a took a moment as a door just behind the desk emerged a wolf. The wolf was rather handsome the fox couldn't help but ignore. The fox couldn't help but admire the wolf. The wolf's lower half was hidden by the desk, but the fox could easily make out the casual red t-shirt he had on that loosely draped over his figure. The wolf's eyes a mesmerizing yellow, that drew the boy's gaze straight in. His fur a soft shade of gray and from what the fox could tell the wolf seemed fairly young himself, he couldn't imagine the wolf being more than a few years older than himself.

“Can I help you” the wolf spoke, the words rolling off his tongue in a half-caring manner. His eyes tracing along the fox for only a brief moment before he plastered on a fake smile exposing his rather intimidating canines.
    “Oh well umm...” the fox stammered nervously. He could feel his heart pounding into his chest. The youth had never been good with new people, he'd developed quite the social phobia, “It's just well..” he again found himself unable to formulate a clear though, his cheeks starting to burn red, as he forced his eyes to break away from the wolf to retreat towards the floor.

“Come on kid, spit it out” the wolf muttered with a sigh, “I ain't got all day, so either say something or get lost” he added with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. It was clear that the wolf was getting rather impatient.

“I just need to know how to get to...” he started to speak before his mind went blank. Nervously he fumbled through his hoodie pocket before fishing out a folded up sheet off paper, “I need to find my English1101 class” he explained handing over the paper to the wolf, “I'm not sure where to go” he admitted embarrassed.

“New huh?” the wolf remarked, seeming a little less annoyed now. His body language becoming more relaxed as he laid his arms on desk before resting his head on them bringing himself rather close to the fox. “Don't be so nervous kid, it won't do you any favors here” he warned as he eyed the fox over before glancing to the empty row of chairs, “Well it looks like I'm not too busy at the moment, how about I just walk you there?” he offered, his voice seeming much more inviting than before.

“Oh well you d..don't have t---” the nervous young fox started to mumble before the wolf interrupted.

“Relax, it's no trouble.” he said his fake smile still painted on, though something in his eyes felt genuine to the fox, “Got a name kid?” he asked as he stepped out from behind the desk.

“Oh well, Blake” he spoke in a soft voice. His eyes trailing down the wolf's form now that he could see all of him. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting black jeans and a pair DC Lynx. The fox found a strange appreciate in his relaxed outfit, and couldn't help but find it seemed to match his personality so well.

“Blake huh?” he mused, “That's a cute name” he commented drawing a blush back to the fox's cheeks. “I'm Mark” he offered as he began to head back out of the office, gesturing for the fox to follow.

“Well it's nice to meet you Mark” Blake spoke softly. He was starting to feel a little more relaxed, though the kind wolf had the boy's nerves going crazy. He could barely keep his thoughts together as he followed him back to the stairs.

The wolf lead the fox up the flight of stairs, and they stopped at the first door which lead into the second floor, “Alright kid, If you have an 110-anything class in this building you're looking for the second floor. Got it?” he spoke as they stepped inside. The fox quickly seeing this floor was nothing more than a series of doors and a hallway.

“Y..yeah I got it” he muttered shyly rubbing his left hand over his right arm while he followed behind the wolf. It didn't take long before they came to a door and as the fox looked to the number on the door he found it matched the paper he'd been holding onto.

“See? That wasn't too tough” the wolf offered smiling to the young fox, “Oh and Blake” the wolf spoke quickly catching the fox's attention as he turned his head to face the male, “If you need anything else, you know where to find me” he said, something in his tone suggesting there was something more to his words.

Mark disappeared rather quickly and the youthful fox gently slunk down to sit beside the door to his class. He pulled his cheap little flip phone out of his pocket and noted the time at 8:34am. “Oh well guess I'll just sit here” he muttered to himself as his class wouldn't start until 10.

There's the first part, so they're located together conveniently :slight_smile:

Now for the second part :slight_smile:

Blake sat patiently in the back row. The professor, a rather intimidating Panthress, lecturing on about the class expectations for the year. The fox found himself unable to offer her words much attention, his gaze idly passing over the syllabus laid out neatly on his desk. His thoughts were drifting off to Mark, fantasies playing in his head about the two of them intertwined in a lover's embrace. Blood rushing to his cheeks as he idly ran his fingertips along line after line on the syllabus. It was an impossible task for the infatuated fox to keep himself focused.

“And with that, I release you” the panthress spoke amongst the class, her choice of words strange to the fox, though he figured he must have missed something to place them in context. As the rest of the students shuffled out of the room the vulpine stood up slowly sliding his backpack down his right shoulder to rest on the desk. With little effort he managed to cram the papers into the pack before zipping it up and slinging it back over his shoulder. With that he scurried his own way out of the room.

Blake was walking down the hall holding onto his class schedule glaring down at it. He smiled to himself when the realization struck him that he had no idea where his sociology class was being held. Perhaps it wasn't best to find solace in being lost, but to the vulpine in being lost he'd found himself an excuse to go and pester the wolf once more.

His face was lit up with a smile as he rushed his way down the flight of stairs, the sound of his hurried footsteps echoing around the room as he ran. His foot slipping on the last step sending him tumbling face first into the floor. The fox's backpack flying off his shoulder to smack against a nearby wall. He quickly pulled himself up looking around, happy to see no one had been there to witness. With little thought he scavenged his pack and slipped over to the Admissions office.

He rushed inside and found there was quite a lot of students packed into the seats. It made the fox frown a bit, and what was worse was as he came to the desk he wasn't greeted by the charming wolf. Instead a curvy young feline was up at the desk, her deep ocean blue eyes glaring over the little vulpine as he approached the desk.

“Hey hon, you're gonna have to wait over there with everyone else” she spoke, her voice rather playful. Her posture seemed to fit her light hearted tone as she carried herself with a relaxed demeanor. Her tail lightly swishing back and forth behind her.

“ I'm sorry, I was just um wondering...” he spoke looking shyly off towards the ground, “Is Mark around?” he asked in a soft nervous little voice.

Her eyes scanned over the fox with a curious glare, “Oh I'm sorry, but he left awhile ago” she explained, “Don't worry though, he'll be back tomorrow morning” she offered before turning her focus to the group waiting patiently.

“Thanks anyways” he muttered with a defeated tone of voice before sulking out of the office.

He glanced down at his schedule again, though it didn't seem to hold the same excitement as before. As he scanned over the series of letters and numbers meant to guide him to his class, he found himself only growing more confused about where to go. The fox was completely immersed in his thoughts when a sound made his ears perk up a bit.
    “Hey kid!” came a familiar voice from somewhere in the distance. The boy turned his head to search for the source, and a bright smile formed on his face as he spotted the wolf in the distance.

“Hey Mark!” he called out happily. The fox found himself turning and walking eagerly in the male's direction, and before long the two found each other. The wolf smiled with that same carefree mannerism that had drawn the fox in to start with.

“Where ya headed?” the wolf inquired.

“I was just well looking for my next class.” he said feeling a little embarrassed, “I'm lost again” he admitted.

“Oh well let's see” he said taking the paper. He looked to the class and smiled, “Well I've had this class before” the wolf said with a smile, “To be honest they don't do anything on the first day there” he explained, “So if you aren't too scared you could come hang out at my dorm for a bit.” Mark proposed in a playfully teasing manner.

“Oh well...” the fox mumbled thinking about it. He knew his parents would be mad if they found out he cut a class, but they weren't around. With a sweet little smile he looked up to the handsome wolf, “I guess it couldn't hurt to miss one class” Blake said sweetly, his tail wagging behind him a bit at the thought of doing something he shouldn't.

“Great, follow me.” Mark said in a slightly commanding tone, and the little fox found himself compelled to follow.

It didn't take long. They quickly made their way across campus and out to the highway. Checking both ways and waiting for the walk signal they both rushed across quickly making it to the dorms situated across from the school. Blake smiled watching the wolf from behind as they walked together. He took in his features, taking mental pictures of Mark's strong frame, his broad shoulders, and he even let his eyes linger a moment on the wolf's ass. With a blush though he quickly lifted his head back up.

As they came up to the dorm rooms the wolf lead him up a set of stairs before they came to a door marked '310' and he humbly pulled the lanyard off his neck before fumbling for a particular key. It didn't take long as he placed the key into the lock and turned it before pushing open the door.

Blake stepped inside and looked around. The place was just as relaxed as the wolf. A few posters up on the walls, a couch set across from a 32” television, and clothes randomly strewn about. The fox found it reminded him a bit of his own place.

“Wow maybe I should've moved into the dorms” the fox mused as he looked around before slouching down onto the couch letting himself get comfortable.

“Yeah, these dorms ain't too bad” the wolf replied as he stepped inside himself, “Looks like none of the guys are back from classes yet. So I guess it's you and me for awhile.”

“Well that's okay, I don't mind” Blake offered sweetly.

“Me neither” the wolf said, his tone rather curious.
    Without much else to do Mark made his way over to the T.V. He moved his attention down to the x-box 360 and pushed the power button, watching the green light flash on. He turned his head to face the little fox and held up a small stack of games, “So kid, what's your poison?” he asked

After he rummaged around through the games he settled on a first person shooter, “This” he said excitedly, “But I warn you, I'm pretty good” he offered teasingly.

“Oh? Is that so?” he asked at the sudden challenge being presented, “We'll just have to see how good you are. Won't we?” he questioned.

It wasn't too much longer before the game was popped into the tray, the controllers were handed out, and the game was on. The two glaring at each other with a hint of determination in their eyes. The fox and the wolf preparing for the inevitable battle to come.

The round was starting and the battle had commenced. The wolf managed the first kill, sneaking up behind Blake to knife him. It was short lived as the fox tossed a grenade from the spawn point which killed Mark on impact. The rest of the game carrying on with a wide range of bloodshed from both sides. In the final moments with the game tied the wolf turned a corner and found himself face to face with the fox who quickly finished him off with his sidearm.

“Haha you weren't kidding kid” the wolf said finding amusement in his defeat. Seeming to enjoy the company of the fox more than winning.

“I told you I was good” The fox replied smiling brightly to the wolf.

The fox found his thoughts completely taken though as in that moment he caught eyes with Mark. His cheeks formed a light blush and the wolf smirked as he sat the controller onto the arm rest of the couch before leaning in closer to the vulpine.

“You know, you're pretty cute for a fox” the wolf teased, only making the boy blush more. Before Blake could say anything Mark's lips were pressing against his own. The fox felt his heart skipping a beat, a rush of joy washing over him as he quickly relaxed into the lip-lock wrapping his arm around the wolf pulling Mark on top of himself...

Feel free to tell me what you think ^.^

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whoa, grenades, spawn points, foxes, school?

My brain is overloaded. But somehow I sense this is pseudo autobiography.

3. Simple Thoughts

Haha maybe the gaming part, and slightly on the personality end. I've never even come close to such luck romantically though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I could write an auto about video games too... That's my kind of story.

5. Simple Thoughts

I do love video games, but I've tired myself out on the ones I've got available. I really want a good FPS right now -.-'

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ghosts is ehhhh. I still play black ops 2 over it.

7. Simple Thoughts

I play Black Ops II for the Zombies :slight_smile:

8. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ewwww... Zombies. Hate that mode.

By the way where is HuskyPup? I figured he'd be all over furry related reading.

9. Simple Thoughts

Haha! I wouldn't know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's here for anyone who wants to read it though.