1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roses for him part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andstillimhere7, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Happy valentines/single awareness day everyone! Okay so a week ago I bought a dozen roses for my crush and sent it anonymously to him, for the past week I was frackin scared that the senders would mess up and put my name. So for all of fifth and half of sixth I was scared and anxious about him finding out. So near the end of choir (same class I have with him) I was anxious, when they delivered the flowers I was shaking a bit. The good news is he got it anon and I was relieved.

Then during another class I had with him he started talking about the flowers and who it might've been and that it was kind of bothering him because he didn't know. (On the card I wrote I love you and other stuff) that's what threw him off. The best part is he doesn't know. In the end he said that hopefully she is nice and hot. If he only knew.

I was happy that I did that, even though I didn't get anything out of it. It made me feel awesome inside and happy, and he know someone loves him. So yeah I just wanted to talk about this. Happy valentines/ single awareness day

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad it went well! :slight_smile:

3. Nick07

:slight_smile: pluck up the courage and talk to him :slight_smile: