1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm...nice people today I guess

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Feb 14, 2014.

1. C P

C P

Okay, so I decided to come out to the local Starbucks because I was in the mood for a hot drink and stuff today(a fan of a particular one!). I'm getting out a couple bills and some change because I didn't want to break a $20 and I hear the guy who was ringing me up say "Don't worry about it." I was like 'Huh?' because I wasn't sure if he was talking to someone else(I was looking in my wallet). So I get out my money and am about to hand it to him and he repeats himself, adding to that 'unless you want to' with a slight laugh. I of course took the free offer though. :eusa_danc

I wonder what that was about, ha. I'm just hanging around here for a little bit(they close in a little over an hour anyways) so couldn't help but share this.

Anybody else have something like this happen unexpectedly today, on this otherwise blah holiday?

2. blond

A lot of customers were nice to me so it made my day go by fast.

I have had that happen to me before, its nice!

3. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's sweet. ^_^
    I can't think of anything like that which has happened to me.

4. ScatteredEarth

Today I got a discount on my drink at 7-11 ^_^ they were having a deal that was 2 slices of pizza and a big gulp for 2.99. I had already gotten a Double Gulp and he charged me half off the deal for the pizza and the gulp :3 So I saved a 1.50 on the same deal with a larger drink. :slight_smile:

5. C P

C P

I guess today was pretty interesting after, or at least that visit was, ha. The funny part was I was being nosy and observed a little and it seemed like I was the only one he had done that with(the ones I saw at least); that's what made it stuck on my mind because it was weird.

It's nice to see some others had a good day. :grin:

6. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I found a half-dollar piece at the Dunkin' Donuts