1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have u ever seen or felt a ghost?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blondeye, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have u ever seen a ghost?
    If so, where were you and please tell us all about it(!)

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I used to belive that I had heard one, but it had happened quite a few years ago and now i don't really think that it had been a ghost

Anyway, I was in my home alone at night, sleeping in my room and for some reason my chair was making weird squeky noises, like somebody was sitting on it. It continued until I heard creepy wheezing, then it stoped just like this. I was frightened to death back then. Now it sounds pretty dumb, considering i don't even know if that happened :grin:

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Isandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I've seen my neighbor after he was killed, he waved at me and suddenly he disappeared. First I thought it was someone who just looked a lot like him but "normal" people don't disappear in thin air. After that day I never saw him again

5. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to see them when I was younger. One instance it was a little girl in a Victorian nightgown staring at me from my mom's open door. Another one was when I was a little younger and it scared me to death. I woke up and there was two little boys peeking in my window, a window that was two stories up and would need a ladder to peer into. I hid under my covers then looked and they were still there. I hid again and told them to go away and when I looked again they were gone.

I'm actually pretty sensitive to those kinds of things, it runs in the family.

6. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've seen my uncle's ghost. I was in the bathroom crying and my uncle comes and wraps his arm around me saying it's okay.

7. FrozenFae

I once went to the Portland Shanghai Tunnels with a group of friends, supposedly one of the most haunted places in Oregon. I'm normally not a believer in the paranormal, although I experienced some things that did make me question the reality of that assumption. Primarily that after a certain point, my emotions were overcome suddenly and without warning in the tunnels, and I became overwhelmed with a crushing sense of despair. I actually started to cry, not out of fear but of a profound sadness that was completely alien to my previous feelings. I don't know if I was picking up on some psychic residue and it was manifesting through my emotions, and I was acting as a sort of empath...but it was a VERY eerie and foreign feeling for me.

This is a wiki of the Shanghai Tunnels for anyone interested. Creepy creepy stuff

Shanghai tunnels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    According to my mother, I used to see a man sitting on a grave under a tree when I was three, but I have no recollection. Other than that, I've never seen or felt anything 'ghostly' - at least, nothing I can remember.

9. VelvetEYES

I used to never believe in that kind of stuff. Still don't. But...there was this one occasion that really freaked me the hell out.

So I was sitting in my room on my bed with my dog watching tv and my closet door was open. I happened to look over and I thought I saw a tall shadow in the shape of a person the height of the closet :eusa_shif. I kept looking closely and then I got scared. I thought I was just seeing things but then my dog stood up and started barking, looking in the same direction :eek:. It wasn't a normal bark either but like an attack bark towards an intruder or someone trying to hurt me. By the time I looked back at the closet from the dog...it was gone. I was totally freaked the fuck out cuz the dog saw it too.

To this day, I always keep my closet doors closed lol and I'm a grown ass woman. It just really freaked me out.

10. Cass

When i lived in Arizona, the house i moved into had previous owners shot inside it.
    I used to see things at night, Id get up and sleep in my moms room. Not exactly normal at 10. I used to feel cold, and my mother said i used to back out of the hallways, with a scared look on my face. Apparently i suppressed a lot of it.

11. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

[​IMG]

You mean this type of ghost? :grin:

12. HIL91025

I know loads of people who have!

I, myself, think there must be a logical explanation... but, I have seen something.

I was pretty ill one night (all of a sudden), so that is what I'm putting it down as BUT I wasn't the only one. I had a really bad night's sleep and woke at around 5AM, sweating and dazed. I knew I was awake, but I felt that I was paralysed. I saw a silhouette of a man, and he had no face. He said nothing, but he faced my direction and I couldn't move or talk. The next day I told my brother and he immediately spooked. I said, "don't worry, I didn't feel well, I probably just saw faces because it was dark and I hallucinated" and he told me that he had the same problem, but instead of being paralysed, he managed to walk to his bedroom window (he didn't know why he did this) and looked out into the neighbour's garden. He saw a white silhouette of a man with no face staring back at him. This was on the same night, by the way.

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It always happens at my house

My 1st was my door flew open the whole way with no body home.

My 2nd was a kettlebell laying perfectly still on a workout bench out of no where flew off and flew off the air.

My 3rd was my tv turned on all by itself without me using the remote.

My 4th was the cats litter box the top part of it flew in the air and landed upside down and when it happened my dog started going grrrr as he had seen something.

My 5th was when I saw my old cat who got eaten by a coyote well he was walking through my hallway and he was so faint and my dog had seen him to amd was barking at it amd it turns right and I follow it then its gone

My 6th was when a pillow laying on the couch fell onto the bottom cushion then it flipped in the air and landed on the floor.

My 7th my dogs and cats start barking and hissing out of no where.

14. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    do u still talk to him?

15. Foster

Sounds like Slenderman lol :thumbsup:

16. pace e amore

When I was a teenager I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move, it's like something was holding me down. I thought it was a ghost or some sort of supernatural occurance but I figured it was sleep paralysis after doing a bit of research on it. Still not quite sure though.

17. HIL91025

---------- Post added 15th Feb 2014 at 09:48 PM ----------

Interesting. People used to believe sleep paralysis was an incubus/succubus (depending on gender) which was a demon that laid on people in order to have sex with them... it's not the most pleasant story, but I hope it interested you. Haha.

---------- Post added 15th Feb 2014 at 09:50 PM ----------

I think I would have absolutely freaked if it were! Haha

#17 HIL91025, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  18. My friends and I were talking in the living room of my parents' house when we were teens and for some odd reason from the window we saw the apparition of a guy dressed in black walking towards the front door and he simply vanished. We couldn't explain it at all or we talk about it. haha

19. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally haven't, but my aunt saw my great grandfather and he said to her that there was item in a dresser for her and she checked and there was. Kinda freaky, if you ask me...

20. ThePhoenix

I haven't seen more felt one unless feeling like someone with you then yes I have. I did have an odd moment that creeper me out along with my mom and one of my relatives have also had strange things happen.