1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by goodtimes14, Feb 16, 2014.

1. goodtimes14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    There was an incident that happened to me over two years ago and I do not know who else to talk to. It was in class and my female teacher would always stare at me as if she were undressing me with her eyes. She would bring female friends to class with her as companions. I did not think much about it until the last class where she basically caught my eye and was hardcore hitting on me! She always looked at me like she wanted to attack me. Since the class was all women she would say comments like" lets all hang out in bikinis together". After this happened, naturally since she was attractive in a tomboyish way I developed a crush on her. I emailed her a couple of times but since she is a highly public figure in the city as a family doctor and teacher her replies are strictly professional. I then fb stalked her (yes I know its creepy :wink: and found out she was married and has a newborn child. she was very active in rugby around the time she was my teacher, and goes on trips with friends who are clearly gay. She has a few core friends whom she grew up with are married as well. I wrote her a few flirty messages, the last she just replied she had a husband and is not able to hang out.Which is a nice way of saying get lost. I feel very confused and fascinated by this woman. I do not understand if she was just going through a phase at the time or not. I know I am obviously bi curious and am very open about it because my family is very accepting. Which is hard for me to understand this whole situation. I am not attracted to her as much anymore but STILL fascinated by her double life...can you please help me understand? I feel like I have issues because of this and that I did something wrong

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to say, I would attempt to figure yourself out without bringing your possible attraction to her into it. She is married, which you already understand means "hands off." You can talk to her about it if you'd like, maybe get an answer about why she looks at you the way she does, but I'd keep the flirting to a safe distance.