1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i be worried?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by African boy, Feb 16, 2014.

1. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey guys

well iv been with my bf Adam for almost 2 years now we just moved in together on December 1st. heres what worries me he talks about having kids and what kind of dads we will be. but he wont talk about getting engaged or married etc should i be worried or just relax and let things be ?

2. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, do you mean he just doesn't bring marriage up? If that's the case, then him talking about raising children with you probably means he's interested in marriage. If you start talking about marriage and he dodges the conversation, there might be something more there. Still though, if kids are in his thoughts I don't know why marriage wouldn't be. I don't know Canadian law, but in the USA being married makes some aspects of raising kids(i.e. adoption) a lot easier.

3. Kreiger

Kids might just be more comfortable to talk about than marriage, especially since they seem a lot farther off.
    If he's talking kids though, it probably means he's willing to go the distance with you.