1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being boxed into something you don't want to do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by majorburt, Feb 16, 2014.

1. majorburt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    if i could have been more vague than it would have surprised me. lol
    also, if this is in the wrong board than sorry!

ok, has anyone ever been boxed in by their friends into doing something with someone that you really didn't want to?

a little back story.

anyway, so i went to a friends house (a straight "girls having over" kinda friend) with a few other friends for the night because... things get interesting when you spent the night there and it's usually a pretty good time if you don't mind staying up until who knows when. so, as expected, the guys had some girls over and somehow or other i ended up getting pinned with one RVOG9XS0ZEZk5wVWV0MGNFof the girls (it's complicated so lets just say that that's not exactly my thing) in the "danger of being outed in a full house of southern guys" sort of way... grrr

so, as you would expect, i rolled with the punches a little and ended up being a wingman (one of them at least, team effort and all that) to one of my friends and made him happy lol. but i was still being tracked by this girl and i couldn't get away. long story short, after many accusatory looks, i ended up having to grit my teeth and make out with this girl to satisfy the masses...:bang:
    at least it got them off my back, so there's a plus.

awesome friends regardless, but pushy is an understatement when it comes to certain things.

ahh, the woes of a closeted gay country boy

#1 majorburt, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014