1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kissed someone and I can't forget it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MMALiLi, Feb 18, 2014.

1. MMALiLi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all!

So obviously this thread is about me kissing someone and not being able to forget it. Sometimes I find myself drifting off to sleep thinking how wonderful it was. I fell for this girl hard. Yet she has a boyfriend and though we're good friends, she doesn't foresee leaving her boyfriend at all. She is also the friend that has helped me realize that if I don't open up to my family and those closest to me I'd remain a miserable wreck. So I treasure her friendship. She also lives an ocean away.

I am trying to meet people in my area, but it seems to be impossible to meet anyone right now, given that I still live with my parents and I'm only out to one of them, my dad. I would love to be able to bring home a girlfriend like my sister brings home her girlfriend, but I don't think that would go over so well with my mom. And since i live at home, there are also rules and curfews. It kind of makes it hard to go out and meet people, as much as I would like to.

The third thing is that I have a minor crush on a girl i see at the gym. I'm pretty sure she is single and might be bi or gay, but I have no idea how to tell. All I know is that she keeps looking at me whenever I see her. She smiles and was obviously looking at me while I was talking to someone else at the gym. I stammer when she starts talking to me because she is extremely cute, as if Anna Kendrick were talking to me or something.

:help: I think my gaydar is broken, as well as my capacity to approach people since I kissed my friend. Or i'm just a shy person in general. What's a good way to ask someone if they want to hang out if the only place I see that person is at the gym?