1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Gabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, my friend Nate and I sit together for lunch everyday and play flirt with each other all the time. He knows that I am bi, and doesn't have a problem with it. People constantly ask us if we are a couple to which he is quick to say no, which sucks because I actually do like him. Today one of my girl friends asked if he was my brother which I jokingly said yes, because we both have dark hair and eyes, and my friend has known me enough to know that I don't have a brother. But after I said yes, one of my other friends blurted out that I had "Brother zoned" him and that he looked upset. I get mixed signals from him all the time, like he will hold my hand or put his arm around me and other days he barley ever talks to me. Does he like me? or is it just some game to him?

2. SkyDiver

Well, what does he identify as? Has he ever told you whether he's straight, gay, bi... etc?

3. Candace

Well there's always the option of you asking him, but then if you're wrong, then you're screwed. Let him come out (assuming that he is gay/bi) on his own terms. If I were you, I would try to find evidence that would support your claims, and thus when you want to present him with that "hey I think that you're bi/gay", then you can show him the reasons why you think that. If he denies it, then ask why he keeps flirting with you, etc.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk that is a hard question. I would have to say he sounds maybe bi sexual really.

---------- Post added 18th Feb 2014 at 07:53 PM ----------

We posted at 1 second difference lmao :grin:

5. Gabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He is straight, I don't think he is bi/gay because, well, I'm a girl and he has had other girlfriends.