1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type? ;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Erivio, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Erivio

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just out of curiosity, I wanted to ask what you all are looking for in a mate or what simply is appealing to you (very original right? XD lol).

I'm my case, I usually fall for the androgynous types, usually girls with short dark hair, sharp features and a tanned complex.
    Ironically enough, my girlfriend is blonde, not androgynous at all in appearance (she has long hair and almost always wears skirts and dresses), and also she has blue eyes and is very pale. XD

Which leads me to my next question, were you ever attracted to someone so out of your normal "type" that you found it amusing?

I know I do, I can't wait to hear the other stories that come in! :slight_smile:

2. HarryPotterFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't have a specific type, really. Androgynous girls can be gorgeous, but I'm just as easily attracted to stereotypically/socially feminine or masculine women. Piercings and tattoos and dreadlocks will ALWAYS be my thing, though. Like, if you have them, you're automatically beautiful to me.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Physically: Dark hair, small breasts, glasses, darker style of dress

I haven't dated anyone that fits this description lol

4. Butterfly16

Butterfly16 Guest

Curvy but not obese, kind, looks to have high self esteem no matter what, taller then me by a lil bit

glasses or no glasses either is fine, no extra piercing

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    is this thread 4 lesbians only?

6. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    i usualy like guys who are a little more on the feminin side with a touch of romance, a splash of curiosity and a healthy dose of humor :slight_smile: he also has to have curly hair, a tanned complexion, and deep sexy eyes :lol: :wink:

7. Candace

It's kinda hard to explain. I like the guys who appear to be tough, but when you get to know them more, they turn out to be sweet, caring, and have a great personality. A tough looking guy with a gentle heart is a definite turn on for me :grin:

8. PurpleGrey

With girls, I like French or German faces, mostly French; slim waists and broad hips; long legs; dark brown or black hair. Dark clothing is best. Best example is Mila Jovovich or that French woman from I'm Not There.

With guys, I like em tall and slender and toned. Dark hair is a must. I like square shoulders and a defined, masculine jaw, none of that soft boyish look, no sir. I like charming guys with a bit of a quirk and maybe a faint accent. New Zealand is best. It feels awkward to type, but I really like Jewish noses. I think they're masculine. I don't think most people have a type when it comes to noses. Am I weird?

Overall, I pay most attention to the face.

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For guys? Effeminate twink types, maybe a bit androgynous. Slim and slinky is the only way to go*. :grin: (*not the "only only" as I can't say overall but it's strongly preferred)

And as girls go, petite/skinny is a plus but I won't discount fuller figures. I am fairly easy to please in terms of girls' appearances lol. But my mind is always drawn back towards this stunning redhead I knew in high school. Quiet as a mouse, explosive artistic ability, and I never knew her as well as I wanted to. Oh well.

An appreciation for learning is a turn-on for both. Show me s/he can talk about deep and varied topics and I'm hooked. Mental stimulation is a rarer pleasure than just physical. An easier target to hit is a down-to-earth attitude and a love for video games. Watching who would later become my girlfriend wearing an Xbox headset and playing Call of Duty was surprisingly exciting. XD

10. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, they most certainly have to be alive, haha.

Eh, with females, I like really feminine, short, bubbly girls.
    With men when I feel male, I'm mostly attracted to androgynous or feminine. When I feel female, I like a man who is masculine, ones I know I can feel safe with.

Either way, I love a sense of humor, intelligence, and honesty. Those are qualities I look for in any gender.

11. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, I like guys who are cute but doesn't really know it. Guys with glasses are adorable in my eyes too. Who has a gorgeous smile and a Patrick Dempsey hair. Haha.

12. Imsoweird

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really have a type but I like shorter girls with dark hair.

13. Erivio

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope, not only lesbians. :slight_smile:

14. lawRAWR

Some people may interpret this as being narrow-minded, but I guess having 'types' altogether may be interpreted this way, but, I really like skinny girls. I prefer to hug skinny people, which may be odd.

I also like shorter girls, brunettes.

Cute and adorable also. :3

15. Munyal

I like people who are not bigots. Oh, and not ESFJs. Sorry to all you ESFJs, but I can't deal with that personality well.

16. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I like shorter and girly girls with white skin and long light hair, light eyes and very delicate features. About the temper, she doesn't be dominant and rebellious (because I am so) but more quiet, assertive, "submissive" and introvert, genuine and simple but with a lots of love to give.

:slight_smile:

#16 FireSmoke, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  17. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My ideal boyfriend/girlfriend would be taller than me, athletic but not overly muscular with sharp facial features and strong jaw line. Hair/eye/skin color don't matter, preferably a deep sexy voice, a domineering presence and eyes that when they look at you you feel like your naked :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Erivio

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, it must be somewhat hard finding a guy then that fits those two types,
    but I definitely relate to what you're saying since my preferences change depending on my mood sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But definitely, a sense of humor, intelligence, and honesty are definitely a given. :slight_smile:

19. thekillingmoon

Looks wise women who are pretty feminine. There are exceptions to everything though.

20. Im Just Me

I'm pretty open to any "type", basically, but obviously I have my preferences. The strongest being I do like feminine girls quite a lot <3 in reality, though, I feel I could potentially fall for anyone.

If we're really specific about preferences, though I really like very long hair, or, if it's short, I like sort of chin-length cuts. I am not too huge on very short, or kinda mid-length hair. xD I really like dark hair. Black, dark dark brown, and I also really like that dyed shade of dark brown-ish red.
    Green eyes are a weakness.
    I love a dramatic curve in the waist area. Actual size of the person doesn't really matter. Whether super skinny or with some extra meat on their bones, I just love a dramatic curve xD I don't really know how to explain it...
    I like B to C cup breasts, usually. For some reason, I prefer closer to B the taller someone is, and bigger the shorter they are. Don't know the reason lol.

As far as personality, I really just like someone who can make me laugh, and who I feel comfortable being myself with and talking to. Someone with a few of the same interests or similar ones, but also several different ones so I can learn new things. I want someone with the same morals as me, as I think that's important for a long-term relationship and raising a family. So, while I completely respect and befriend tons of people who have some different morals or opinions in some areas, I want to date people whose are pretty close to mine, at least in major areas.
    I also really would like someone who LOVES music, and we can suggest new songs and artists to each other, and dance together and just have fun. I love music, so someone with the same passion would be great.