1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I say something?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pane123, Feb 19, 2014.

1. pane123

pane123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There's this popular gaming channel called 'venturian tale', which is run by two brothers and two sisters.

They've got a lot of followers and fans. They seem like nice people on their videos.

But I decided to look up one of their facebook pages. And it was full of bible quotes.

Which is fine. Until I noticed they liked a bible quote about homosexuality being a sin, and against their religion and being a abomination. 9 people liked it.

Never meet your heroes. Furthermore, they liked a bible quote about the second coming where apparently, non believers, will be 'destroyed'.

Should I challenge the one who posted all of this? Let people know what they're really like. Fair enough, this was only one of them, but I strongly suspect the others are too.

2. pane123

pane123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
  3. Nikky DoUrden

how would u challenge it?
    and biggots come in all shapes and sizes, it wouldn't be the first time u meet ppl like this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    if it was in an online game i know i would, but again, im not sure what u mean by "challenge them" ^^

4. FrozenFae

It probably wouldn't do you any good in all honesty. You speak out against the hatred and bigotry of religion and then you get flash mobbed by people accusing YOU of being the hate filled one. Trust me, I know from experience :rolle:

Best to just ignore them and continue to enjoy their content, or move on and find another channel. You're not going to change their opinions any more than they will be able to change yours.