1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got fake nails

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, Jul 10, 2008.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing really flashy, just those cheap glue-ons from Boots. I thought they might be fun to wear over the summer.

Man they make it hard to type.

2. Louise

:lol: Just make sure you don't gouge your eyes out when you rub them when you wake up tomorrow... Can you show us a piccy?

3. Trumpetplyer23

lmao. That'll make anyone reconsider getting fake nails.

I know a girl who wears fake nails and she showed my class how she put in her contacts. I thought she might actually gouge her eye out, but she didn't.

4. I love getting mine done, but it is awkward for the first day or so though =]

my mum does mine cause she used to do it professionally and still has all the equipment =]

i usually have mine done french manicure with little bugs painted in the corner (a ladybird, a bee, a spider, a caterpillar and a butterfly =]) they look very cute, most of the time, not overly practical lol.

5. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry can't do a pic. I decided to take them off because they were getting annoying and I kept having to re-glue them on and stuff...seriously guys, don't get the tacky stuff, it's not that great, just annoying.

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've had them one day in my life. My wedding day. A lady came to my house and put them on. When she left I went outside to get the mail, slammed them in the door and broke them. She wasn't too happy when I made her come back to fix them. :grin:

7. jazzrawr

I had them done for my grade 8 Graduation, and I had acryllics so they lasted foreeeever (like 4 months!) without breaking, but when i wanted to take them off they were a pain in the butt. They were reeeally pretty though...and purple. XD

Aww, i was hoping to see them before you took them off Lucy.
    Although long nails get in the way of alot of things...theyre really rather annoying.
    mine are always short.

8. specs

I tried long nails for a while but I really hated the feeling of it, the good news is that you can still use some cool designs on short nails. A few examples.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source
    I am already trying some of this and I really love them...

hope this helps!