1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help help~~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricola, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ricola

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Everyone :help:

I am a student in France and I have recently met this guy on an app and we have known each other for about 1 month now. We have been going out frequently for dinners and shopping and just last week, he even joined me on my vacation to London for the weekend. When we were in London, we held hands and kissed but am confused if all these are signs that he wants to bring the relationship to another level (being boyfriends).

But what is confusing is that when we are together, he acts very straight (no touchy actions, no kiss goodbyes in public) but sometimes in restaurants, if he wants me to try his food he will feed me.

Also is it normal for me to feel jealous that he is constantly going onto that app?

Can anyone advice pls :/ :bang: Thanks!!

2. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like he's not out in public, and doesn't want to be seen engaged in romantic or sexual actions with another guy. That's the best idea I have as to why there's no PDA. Either that, or he's just not an emotional guy and doesn't like to show too much touchy-feelsy in public to begin with.

As for the app thing, I'm not sure what the purpose of the app is, so I can't really say much about that. Your best bet for both situations would be to have a serious conversation about where your relationship stands. That way you both know you're on the same page.

3. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm definitely inclined to agree with SwimScotty. The Pub thing could suggest he's not out or generally just not that kind of guy that wants to openly show affection in public. Me and my boyfriend are much the same in public. We don't show much affection towards each other at all. And it's perfectly fine. It's just how some people are.

As for the app, I would try and not read too much into it! Plenty of people still use them, who are in committed relationships. Just play it cool and see how it goes and I'm sure things will pan out for the best. Talking is always good.