1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glorious muttonchops

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Necromancer, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

My uncle loves to use everything and anything to force people into uncomfortable discussions. He thinks it's hilarious and totally justifiable (he honestly believes he is being bullied and suppressed if you tell him to stop, and gets hostile to defend himself). He already greatly enjoys giving me shit about being feminine. To defuse that shit and avoid the absolute storm that would come if he knew I was a transwoman, I wear a bushy beard. Last night, I was struck by the sudden inspiration that if I am going to wear facial hair, I might as well have something cool to convince my uncle I am not compensating for something (though I totally am) and draw attention to my faux masculinity. Und so I shaved my chin and jaw so as to acquire GLORIOUS MUTTONCHOPS. Despite my general dislike of facial hair, I must admit that they are wondrous. The only problem is that the hair is a bit too thin, and doesn't look quite masculine enough for the disguise. It must be thickened. Any suggestions?