1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dresses with skinny jeans under (as a male) *pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Agathist, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    TL;DR info, you can read the first few run-on sentences and comment on the picture without reading below the +++'s, I understand how daunting a post like this is when you're late for bed/work or sick of reading, and it's raw, skip it!

Basically what do you think of the style? Because I went out like this tonight.
    I did not wear a wig or makeup, I'm not comfortable with it like I am with dresses, and this specific one has been calling me out of the closet :3
    [​IMG]

++++++++++++++

Here's me getting carried away with the keyboard:
    Gawrsh I adore my feminine figure and it's gotten me into a healthier lifestyle to try and get it back since I've been abusing it for awhile, just tonight I built the confidence to wear a dress in public, it was kinda elegant so to downplay it I wore some skinny jeans.

I really like the way it looks, I wear a cardigan (safety blanket), and kept it wrapped around me until I was in a secure room. I'm incredibly scared to insult people though, I want to keep a slight ###### of facial hair, I have a pretty masculine voice and don't want to change it, I don't want to transition and I feel the LGBT (especially T) community would be even harsher than straight/cis people thinking I'm just trying to be different and get attention, I'm incredibly shy and don't like attention, why can't a guy just wear a fucking dress, I hate society, but at the same time I guess I'm thankful to live in a time and place where I am even able to consider this. Sorry for being all over the place, I've been typing/erasing for more than an hour now and I'm tired.

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just wear what you are comfortable with. The dress looks more fancy than casual so I wouldn't have worn jeans with it, but that's my opinion.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leggings yo...

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At first I thought those markings were glitter, ha.

5. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    That is glitter, there's no dots outside of the dress, just a little smudgy near the flash, sorry for such a bad picture, I'm too shaky to take good ones.

So a no-go on the skinnies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: well thanks for opinions, shopping is difficult and I have to take it pretty slow cuz I'm broke and stuck at thrift stores, and am also too uncomfortable to wear a bra in public, not alot of dresses look good on a flat chest.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know any females, genetic or otherwise that do dresses and jeans. Maybe you would start a new fashion trend?

7. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm considering it, cuz I really enjoy the way it looks, even though I understand it's a bit silly, fashion rules don't really exist anymore so whynot?

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

"Why can't a guy just wear a fucking dress, I hate society" - My thoughts exactly. You look awesome, and should feel awesome, because who honestly cares what people wear and why? If I had my way I would be in robes 24/7 because they are honestly the most comfortable things in the world. Everyone should be able to dress however they want and it's as simple as that.

9. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Looks great ^^ not my style but I like it ^^ I would just worn the dress IDC where my destination was lol I just love being in a dress.

10. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think it looks really great. Go out and impress. Who cares what anyone else thinks as long as you like it. Just make sure you stay safe, because some people are ignorant enough to make a big deal about it. Then again, that could just be because their too insecure about themselves and jealous that they can't pull it off like you can. :slight_smile:

11. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I don't mean to hate if that's what you think so I apologize. Do what makes you comfortable.

12. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That dress is so cute! :3 And it looks really good on you.
    It looks nice with the jeans, and I think a pair of black skinny jeans would have really matched as well.
    Wear whatever you want!

13. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    When asked why by my grandmother I said, "because I thought it was cute, and think it's bullshit that a guy can't wear a dress"
    I think I'll stick with that response and throw a can of pepper spray in my purse just incase.
    You guys are awesome, thanks for the input!

#13 Agathist, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are just clothes.... Cmon gramma.

Seriously when will people get over it's just a piece of cloth in a different style, it is not tied to ones sex.