1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMAO such a funny/awkward situation. (what do you think?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beebo, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Beebo

So I've got a problem... or maybe not... I'm not quite sure...

So I work in the nursing section of an Old Folks Home and I am in a sticky situation with this girl that I work with, she is 30 years old, and her name is Shannon. She is probably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my whole life (and she doesn't know I am gay). The thing is, she is flirting with me soooo much. I thought at first it was nothing... but... today she definitely made herself clear.

While I was vacuuming the halls, she comes up to me (and I am very sociable, so I always say hi and talk to her) and I turn off the vacuum, and she is like:

"How You Doin'?" as she raised a single eyebrow (just like Joey from friends).

I replied with a laugh and a little blush.

Then she said:

"When you're done vacuuming, you can come mop the floor at my place" and she winked at me.

I stood looking at her in shock, blushing and speechless.

This is my first problem, is it normal for me to get nervous around girls that are flirting with me even though I am gay? I mean, usually I am so good and witty and calm in times like these, but in this situation, I was at a loss of words, and I was so nervous... I'm pretty sure that I'm not attracted to her. If I get nervous around her, does that mean I have a thing for her?

Anyways

The night went on and I was a little shacken up, but I was pretty stable (LMAO). But she would do things, like dance and sing for the residents in the halls whenever I was near. She even creeped up behind me and poked me, and I 'yelped', 'cause I was already so edge as it was.

THEN!

She came up to me again, and I was still vacuuming, but this time I decided to pretend I didn't notice her, and I kept vacuuming right on by. But she was relentless, and she reached into my soul and ripped it out - A.K.A. - She put her foot in front of the vacuum, and forced me to pay attention to her.

I turn off the vacuum.

"So I hear you play guitar," she says.

I nod.

"Well my youngest son (she was married but now she's divorced) wants to learn how to play, and I don't want to spend all this money on a proffessional teacher." She leaned back on the banister and I noticed she had unbuttoned the top few buttons on her blouse.:help: "Would you be interested in coming to my place to give him some lessons?"

I don't know why I said this... but I said: "ugh... I guess that would be cool".

She flipped open her cellphone and got my number, and as she was walking away, she turned back to me and said...

"It's a date-I mean-- It's a plan then." and she winked at me.

This is my second problem... I think she wants to get into my pants.

Does anyone have any advice?

2. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

Uh oh! Come up with excuses now!

And who knows... what if her son is hot (and gay?) :grin:!

3. Hoppip

OMFG.

Talk about boys.

Oh god...

This is hard.... since she likes you... but you jump the pole...

DAMN.

Well it's normal for you to get nervous, I think, since she's kinda sexual harrassey.

Maybe you can slip it in conversation like you thought it was obvious and you knew all along.

Or tell a co-worker and hope it gets passed around?

EDIT: Oooh, oooh, I KNOW!

Say that you had plans to go to a club. And she'll be like "OMFG WHAT CLUB?" and you'll be like "The Pink Heaving Flamingo" or something really gay like that. And then take your shirt off and dance to house music right there on the SPOT.

4. LOVEjames

I doubt her son is of appropriate age. And you may just want to come out to her, Mike. Or make it interested that you're not interested, but it's not because of her, just not to cause any hurt feelings.

5. InaRut

Oh shit.

Well give her son the lesson. I'm sure it'd be a worth while expierence to be a tutor. As for the lady friend I think that you should do only what you feel comfortable doing. I think in this day and age people get too obsessed with being gay or straight or bi or whatever. I think that if you look beyond the "I'm gay" possibilities that you might find your not as gay as you think you are. Lets not forget it's a spectrum of sexuality we are looking at.

If you think you can have relationsions or want to have relationsions with this co-worker then do it. If you can't, or you don't want to. Then don't.

Just be sure to not leave this lady broken hearted.

And yoru nervousness could be the fact that she is being so incredibly flirtatious towards you that you don't know how to deal. Some girls have that affect on men..gay or straight.

6. Beebo

Blue --

her son is 13 years old.

Sean(seamonster)athon --

hahaha, I love the Pink Heaving Flamingo. I think telling her is important, but she is just so forward... she controls the conversation everytime we talk, and I am usually just way too much in shock to know what to do. Lol... I think I should just come right out and say it.

LOVER of mine --> James. --

Congratulations on winning the competition. :kiss:. I will definitely find a way to tell her, maybe I will buy her a prank gift: maybe a shirt that says "My Crush Turned out GAY".

Phil --

I'm definitely not interested, she is way older, and she has a kid, and she is a WOman. I am not attracted to her physically, even though I always seem to be drawn towards people who like me... maybe that's all this is.

7. Paralyzer

Wow, I loved the way you typed that... it kept me interested. Thoughts in grey.. large font to make me happy... red font to .. make me happy... :grin:

It was EPIC!!

However, I didn't realize that was actually you until I finished, I thought you were posting something another lady wrote... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Good luck :grin: that is awkward

I haven't really been following your story.. (or anyones) but is James your boyfriend or a crush? If he's your bf then ask her if you could bring your boyfriend over for w/e reason :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: because w/e reason.

8. Beebo

Bahahah! James = LOVEjames. I am just tragecally in love with him. Too bad he will never love me back.

I'm glad you liked my story lol.

9. Leigh

Leigh Guest

tell her youre gay? if you could. v nice story lol

10. revolutionrock

I get nervous when girls flirt with me. But not in the same way I get nervous when I flirt with guys... it's kind of a fearful nervous. haha.

I'd just continually rebuff her advances. Eventually, she'll see you're not interested. That's what I do. The path of least resistance, you know.

:slight_smile:

11. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I reckon it's normal to get nervous. I get nervous around anyone I feel very admiring or in awe of, especially when it's a physical trait, even if I'm not attracted to them. Eg, there's this professional pianist who often comes to play for my choir, and he's ridiculously handsome and talented, and he makes me really nervous. It's not attraction exactly, it's really hard to describe. It kind of is attraction, but... I dunno. Anyway, it doesn't suprise me that you were nervous because I get nervous when I'm flirted with whether I like the person or not.

Secondly, I think you should come out to her. If you have no intention of returning her affections, it's better for her to know sooner rather than later. :slight_smile: Try and do it in a "But if I liked women, I'd sure like you!" way.

12. Beebo

thanks a lot Helena, I'll do that. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one lol.

13. Pyro

I think Helena's advice, is very good and it's a good way to get out of that situation.

On another note... Is she very Hot? Because if she is then she is a MILF, and 90% ..erm.. 100% of my friends would want to trade places with you,

PS: It would be very funny if her son was called steve, (steve stifler from american pie)

14. panda

The other side is ,how "Out" do you want to be at your job?
    Am I right in thinking your Mother works there.Does your coming out on the job affect her.
    I'd try to avoid going to her house.Lie .Tell her you charge $110 / Hour for lessons.

It sounds like a Letter To The Editor from Penthouse. Good Luck!

15. Level N Human

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson...

Anyways, clue her in to your orientation! I don't know why she hasn't gotten any idea what with your dancing and singing while vacuuming.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

16. Chamber of Life

LOL!!!!
    This is really funny, Beebsters. I really dont have alot to say since you got alot of replies. But I do have to say one thing. I do have something. Next time you tlk to her and she brings something up about men. You should say: "Yeah, I need one." lol. I did that before.:lol: