1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride Accessories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jebs, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Jebs

Does anyone know of any stores that actually have Pride merchandise in stock? I can't purchase things from online (I don't believe in credit cards or banks), so I have no way to buy them. I was just wondering if any mainstream stores carried any items. If anyone knows.. help?

2. Hoppip

Maybe Hot Topic... ? I dunno, they seem like they'd have rainbow stuff there, at least.

3. Jebs

Wow that was quick... and I totally forgot about Hot Topic. Haven't shopped there in about 5 years. *shudders*

4. LOVEjames

Hot Topic would have some. Or you can look at their catalog and ask that they have it shipped to your store. I bought a box of mints once that said "I'm Not Straight" on them from there, and it was meant to be used in bars and stuff to ward off the opposite sex from hitting on you. xD I totally don't go to bars or clubs or anything, but the mints were effin' awesome.

They also have some buttons and stuff, sometimes. It really depends on your local store.

5. Paralyzer

Hot Topic DOES have rainbow stuff there. I've seen it.. and I'm really really really planning on buying maybe a wristband and some pride clothes there. HOWEVER, they have this amazing rainbow belt at Spencer's that I want so freaking much. I would have bought it the other day but I was with someone who didn't know about me... but it will be mine.. oh yes.. in good time..

Oh, and by the way. Sean, you were uber fast at replying to this new thread 0.0

6. Beebo

Jebbs, I'm so happy you made this thread. I've been looking for a place to pick up some pridewear for a while now. :kiss:

7. LOVEjames

Oh god. xD SPENCER'S has SO much stuff. It's freakin' awesome. You should definitely go there before you go to Hot Topic.

8. Jebs

Yea, I just searched for a Hot Topic near me.. and it is TOTALLY too far away. I don't have a car and get around on the metro.. *crosses fingers* hopefully a Spencers is near. I want a pride band so bad to drop subtle hints to friends. And that 'Nobody Knows I'm Gay' shirt. :roflmao:

Thanks Beebo. I've been thinking about this for a while. Didn't think it was going to be a relevant thread but I was wrong.

9. Beebo

I have a spencers just downtown :grin:! *Run's to spencers.*

10. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Never thought of Hot Topic i think my mall has one though i've never been in one, theres so much black in that store i can see the cashiers teeth from the stores across. What are you looking for in there?

11. Jebs

Got it! Spencers actually in Arlington VA... 3.6 miles away. Sounds like a healthy walk! Thanks Para and <3james. Hopefully I can score some nice stuff and show it off!

12. Paralyzer

Yay :] I actually helped :newcolor:

The only thing I've really noticed though was the belt, the store is kinda pervy so beware! :grin:

13. Jebs

Ha...haha.. you are warning me of a store being perverted? I guess I haven't shown my true side to anyone here.

14. shakerdancee

Are you talking about the one that's pre-frayed? Get it. It's amazing. I <3 the double ring buckle