1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For People At School : People (Who You Know Are Straight) Flirting With You

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Feb 28, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

There's a boy in Year 10 who keeps doing it, even though I know he's straight with a girlfriend. Another one asked me to bend over so he could stick a test tube up my arse, and that someone told me I looked at him in PE ( I don't) and that I could "look but not touch." Does anyone else experience this?

2. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What makes you think he's completely straight? Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't be bisexual, so maybe he is. Or maybe he's just messing around.

3. ZenMusic

I'll go with the latter. I also don't want to test how straight he is.

4. Black Swan

People do that to me all the time. I used to find it confusing, now I just find it funny. Basically I think straight people jokingly flirt with people all the time because it's fun and silly, but they don't mean anything by it. It makes a situation more interesting, anyway.

5. sweetgayboy

sweetgayboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya theres this one kid he has dated a lot of girls but I sware sometimes I feel hes always looking at me. Theres also this other kid hes never had a girlfriend but makes a bunch of gay jokes but he always gets quiet if someone calls him gay. I also feel as if sometimes hes looking at me too.

6. BooBear10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do get that a lot. I tried to make a big deal out of it before. I got humiliated for thinking that she was actually flirting with me. It was just the way she was with everybody. Well, yeah, look where it got me - we don't talk anymore, HAHA. It's just that sometimes, we assume too much that they are when they aren't because we're pretty attracted to them and hope they like us back.

7. Awkward Balloon

That happens so much. They just see it as harmless fun though, and I often flirt back to make it funnier. Most people don't mind and as someone stated above it really does make things more interesting.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm totally oblivious to others advances, unless they make it super obvious, like the time some guy started playfully rubbing my leg and saying, "Hey, baby," though that was probably his way of joking and not meant to be taken serious.