1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a while so much has happened

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Alexander69

Well it's been a long time at least it feels that way. My house looks amazing it's still being done because of all the marble and hand work I wanted done ill take pics when it's all done. My mom got really sick about a month ago and I had to look after her my dad is basically residing in LA now he flys back here though because of business but he doesn't have to be here residing. My brother is engaged to his long term girlfriend, and as I had mentioned before he was basically living in LA becuase his Girlfriends lives there but now he's moved there permanently my dad bought him a house there so he has that he can't work I guess or something i don't know the full story but it's because he isn't American or something my dad was born in the US but only Because my grandmother and grandfather at the time were in Florida and she went in to labour so he's technically an American/Canadian because they lived in Canada I don't know the full story of how that works either. M

As for my mom she is flying back to Toronto to live with her mom for a while, sad but she gets no money from my dad they had a marital agreement I guess, she hasn't worked in like since she met my dad.... And I said before her family is actually poory dads family is wealthy and has alway been. So Idk what to do for my mom I thought my dad would give her something but because she was cheating on him he didn't give her anything.... Ironically he was cheating too. Ill let my mom most likely move in with me she's my mother we don't get along but I love her more than anything I won't let her suffer. The thought of it makes me want to ball my eyes out. My family is like ruined.

My dad pays my property tax my heating cooling water etc so I don't worry about anything he also sends me a shot ton of money a week for gas an everything.

I sold my other 2 cars and I got my fathers car when he moved to LA (not his Aston) I couldn't drive That. But I got his Bentley gt. ironically he bought this car righhhhht before the divorce and he didn't want it. But I didn't need my Honda or my range rover anymore so I sold them and I got some good money for them which WHICH WHICH I put away in a savings account! I didn't spend it!!!!! I'm proud of that! It feels weird having money saved haha but it feels good incase of any emergency.

But anyways thought I'd share what's happened. Ill be on more again I think. I miss this site.

I was walking around the other estates with my neighbor I mentioned that before and it was great, I went to the country club down the street and the (pardon my language) BITCH was spreading nasty things about me around the community like WTF! I had told her about my family what was going on I needed to vent and she made up lies saying my mom is a gold digger that I'm not really from 2 "good" families if my mom was poor! WTF ugh I ignore her now lol. But ya I still hate golf and tennis, I never and I've said this many time I've never understood why wealthy people are expected to play GOLD AND TENNIS! AGH it's sooo boring OMG and like ugh! The only reason I'm going to tennis is because this guy that plays is so sexy and It gives me a reason to talk to him he's straight though but hey no harm in talking..... And staring LOL

But ya I needed to share and rant a little bit it feels good I'm also going to see a therapist my dad thinks it would be a good idea after everything that happened Because I'm all alone as well, which is the first time he showed any true sign of caring ( not through money or things) which was sweet.

And no I still DON'T miss Vancouver. So snobby I have gone down town shopping in so long 1 it's farther away not that far but farther, and I've been so stressed and content buying things for my home now. OMG that sounds weird still LOL "my home" but ya I love the fact it's showing who I am through this house the marble the hand painted ceiling the light fixtures wall colours.... Although I do sort of regret now living in an estate because its too big it's only me...... And I have all these empty rooms.... And my mom has all the dogs. I think I might get a cat haha

2. robclem21

3. Alexander69

Really? Really? That's sort of rude don't you think? "Yawn" we'll I'm sorry that I bore you

4. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to the site, Alexandere69. Sorry your parents are splitting up, but if they were both cheating this might be good for them in the long run.

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2014 at 03:50 PM ----------

Abrasive people are abrasive.

5. starfish

Holy cow dude. I had no idea your parents were splitting.

I think it is good that you want to help your mom. Just remember she has been very abusive to you over the years, so be sure to set boundaries. It won't hurt her to eat a slice or two of humble pie. Lots of people to start over again in life and a little hard work won't kill her.

I think that is is good that you are going to counseling. Not only with this, but I think a lot has happened the past few years, that would be good for you to talk to someone about.

As far as people talking trash about you. I have two words. Fuck 'em. Don't waste a moment thinking about them. Let them waste their time with gossip and instead spend your time with people that have more depth.

6. Alexander69

I have to admit I have some animosity towards my father right now, the fact that he didn't have the heart to give my mom anything they were together for so long and he's just as guilty as her and he's a multi millionaire and my grandma called me today and said that she wasn't going to acknowledge my mother anymore. I told her I said "your son isn't perfect either stop putting him in this pedestal where you see him as the all perfect being" and She told me that she doesn't put him or anyone on pedestals and I told her "well you and grandfather divorced and you both still talk and still acknowledge eachother?" She said it's different between us I said "how because you both came from good families?" And she said YES it is. She told me That she warned my father not to Marry my mother because se was using him and his family........

Like who's grandmother tells them this after everything that's happened? Yet here she is with a new BOYFRIEND who is 36 years old and I mean he's not using her at alllllllll right?! Haha. She's a hypocrite and I told her not to talk to me right now, which was hard because I love my grandmother to pieces and I did cry a bit but that's my mother she was talking about. HOW the fuck can an entire family turn on one person!!! Infidelities happen like that's why they are divorcing! Leave it at that.

I haven't even heard from my grandfather I didn go to his girlfriends birthday party he threw and now he refuses to talk to me...... Oh I'm sorry I don't want to see that little slut you are with let alone be at the birthday to celebrate the day she was born. Hmmm terrible me! Not to mention he hasn't been there for me during this hard time in my life he's to busy with this S*ut of his. And after all this stress I really don't want to fly to Puerto Rico when I'm not happy or in the mood for That.

I'm really seeing how arrogant and selfish my entire family is.... And that's why I'm trying hard to not be like them anymore it got us absolutely no where and now look where we are. I'm going to call my mom either tomorrow or the next day and ask her to come and live with me I have empathy for her 1 her ex husband won't talk to her with out lawyers my brother won't call her my grabd parents (on my fathers side) won't talk to her, I'm scared she's going to think I don't love her too. :frowning2: and I do so much my dad sends me astronomical amounts of money a week a lot of which I've saved in a savings account I created so I have a lot of money saved as well as the money I saved from my cars. I'm not telling my dad that she's moving in because I don't know what his reaction would be but he never visits me anyways so be doesn't need to know.

7. starfish

I'm not surprised at how your family is reacting to your mom. There is a double standard in regards to infidelity. A man cheats, and it is just something that men do. If a woman cheats, she is the worst person in the world.

It is good that you still care about your mother, hopefully the two of you can fix up your relationship. The one regret I have in life is that I didn't patch things up with my mom before she died.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back. It has been a while, hasn't it?

9. leer

am sorry to hear that Alexandra are they likely to divorce then? your dad's not being fair with your mum He does realize that if it went court your mum would likely get half of everything

10. Alexander69

No she won't they had pre marital agreement that says she won't or something like that