1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living in the Hunger Games...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by robotman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. robotman

If you had to live in the hunger games what would you do? How would you survive?

I would blatantly just hide and wait for everyone else to die lol. I might befriend some people aswell.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I'd have lived long enough to get picked. Life in the districts seems hard!

3. Cygne

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would probably try to kiss career ass so I could get accepted as at least an ally to them, join up with them to wipe out less fortunate tributes and as a grand finale, kill them in their sleep. Not too sure if I could actually pull it off, though.

However, if I were in a more Dangan Ronpa-like situation, I would probably stay in the kitchen all day and end up getting killed while eating. Either that, or I'd kill somebody who pissed me off and pray that nobody finds out.

4. CharlieChalk

I'd probably be the first killed lol.

5. Emulator

I would try sneaking in the Capitol so I won't get picked :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha, depends on who the competitors are. I might just hide away and wait till there are just two left, then make an appearance.

6. Foster

I'd probably hide in the trees like Katniss. I'm quite a good climber :grin:

7. Nikky DoUrden

Making alliance with couple of people I can trust, slowly gaining resources and weapons, followed by building some kind of a fort in a strategic area preferebly a mountain, storing resources and expanding as time goes.
    Ideal expansion would be building defences around the fort, inventing the wheel for bike-like transportation, and armor probably made out of wood due to lack of any other resource.
    If people would want to join they'll have to build their own colony, near our fort, that we'll provide the protection, but they'll provide more resources.
    Enterance to our fort will require disband of all weapons.

Just out of my head.