1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the weirdest private message you've got?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pane123, Feb 28, 2014.

1. pane123

pane123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    On any site/forum.

I got a message on another forum, from someone I never spoke to before, and all they said was:

I killed a man...............with a plant pot

?

How about you?

2. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Hahaha, I shouldn't laugh at that as much as I did as it it could be serious but still, wow!

3. Yosia

On a game forum someone text me 'i enjoy watching you sleep' i found it really funny ^^

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got an Xbox message that was just basically all the swear words followed by "on a stick"

5. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My porridge isn't speaking to me, so I came to you for help

Can't remember what forum it was on but I found it weird...

6. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Once I got a message from someone on Xbox live who was totally high, he was talking about black holes for some reason, we ended up having a meaningful conversation about the meaning of the universe. It was one of the funniest conversations of my life. I have no idea why.

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone who knew I was in a relationship and told me that if I was ever in the city he lives in and that if my boyfriend and I were looking for a threesome that he'd be our guy.

There's about a snowman's chance in hell of that happening.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I save them and I've pondered making a page to display them but... best I keep private messages... private... aside from the ones I'm about to share with you now;
    "hi ****** i wanted to see something bleed. take a look i cut in the shape of a cross on my hand"

"I'm actually *****. The main only thing I have against ps3 is that I HATE SONY. They piss me off with all there scalping. AAAARGGGH!"

"i did some rollplaying yaster day"

"hi i was woundering how u know if u a werewolf cos i am hot all the time and i want to run some time and i cant sleep at night"

"i am tide to a demon to some thing eals i was born with oh and i gut bit to 2 years ago so i am a odd kind of werewolf"

"Hello, I have been looking for fellow telepaths and empaths and found you, wanna chat?"

"it was a great honor to meet you *bows respectively*"

"I burnt a dog alive once"

"your such a cute freack wad.lol"

These are the lighter ones. I also had a discussion with a person that was convinced they had to tell their parents they're a sadist. Mein Gott! xD EC is a nice break!

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

This makes the shit I've got seem tame. :lol:

I've had hook-up offers from curious guys and a single mother who thought I was hot shit (and wanted to know like, my whole backstory, from legal name down). And a fervent pro-war soldier guy who wondered why jackanapes like me who were against US occupation in Afghanistan, deserved oxygen.

10. FrozenFae

Got a message on Facebook once from a women who saw my profile, knew I was gay from the info listed and still messaged me wanting to hook up claiming that "she thought I was hot and if I slept with her it could make me love women"

Now I've heard of dumbass straight guys trying to pull this crap on lesbians, but I had never heard of a straight women trying that thought process out on a gay man.

Needless to say she was turned down politely and blocked afterward.

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never gotten anything too weird. The dumbest message I ever got had to be on a dating site where someone kept asking me to send picture of myself, even though I had them on my profile. ....What?

12. Shadows123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a girl message me on Facebook who was being kind of flirty, invited me to a party, and gave me her cell phone number. I just didn't respond and I thought it was funny that they actually did that.