1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierdest dream you've ever had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BadWolf5, Feb 28, 2014.

1. BadWolf5

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
    I know that I have really wierd dreams but I can't
    remember them specifically

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamt that I was having dinner when the pope appeared next to me and wanted rum in his tea. This was last week and I still have no idea why I dreamt that.

3. sweetgayboy

sweetgayboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was at school and the principal was swinging on the swings and she hated the number 23 for some reason and would yell at us and we weren't aloud to wear shorts but then we did and she got so mad she started crying and stomped her feet to the ground. Than I say George Washington wearing black with 5 people and Thomas Jefferson wearing red with 5 other people and they were going to war with each other. So then I decided to go back home since I forgot my homework and as I'm about to go out my front door. I heard sirens and new there was a tornado warning. So I stayed at home but then it cleared. So then I went back to school and I was obviously 4 hours late and I rode my bike as fast as I could to school and now its like pitch sun. so I was able to sneak back into the classroom because there was Abraham Lincoln giving a speech on why u should not fight in a war because it is very hard

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the weirdest was wandering down a busy street with drag queens. My perspective was really...MTVish if you will with odd color filters.

One of the oddest I've ever had.

5. girlonfire

I've had so many weird dreams, I don't think I could choose just one. Now that I'm trying to think about it I can't even think of any....

6. Foxface

there is nothing weird about this at all until I did some analysis and it was literally the most terrifying dream I have ever had

So it had to have been like a minute long. I am driving in a suburb of Chicago at night that I frequent. I am driving down a 2 lane road when suddenly I fall asleep and drift into a tree and wake up right before impact. I was paralyzed for what seemed like two minutes trying to yell and I couldn't do it.

7. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had alot. Today, I dreamt of people biting the heads off of grasshoppers and spitting them out. D:
    Ewww.

Okay, the weirdest was a strangely realistic one. We were in a tall building and something hit it, made it shake. The earthquake-like experience was terrifying and not like my other dreams (which are always realistic). I always dream of almost dying like that. But that one.. I could feel it.

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I was a hitman hired to get the drop on a homophobic Baptist couple. Turned out that they had kids I didn't account for. So I had to sling along these kids, who had no idea I'd gunned down their parents. Grew really attached to them, so I remember growing increasingly guilty about what I had done. Even though their parents were really shitty people.

I was also Italian and looked really sharp in a suit. So, I dunno.

9. Kreiger

I had a dream where I got trapped in a Wal-mart and all my friends sang a musical about Diet Coke. Worst product placement ever.

10. AlamoCity

I was at the grocery store and I had left my sister in the vehicle. Suddenly, dozens of police cars surround the parking lot because there's a gunman on the row next to where my sister is and I can't get to her. I beg the police to let me through to get my sister but they say they can't because of safety issues. Suddenly, some cops out of nowhere pull out some garden hoses and begin to try to soak the suspect (this was the weirdest part, they were normal garden hoses). Eventually, the cops got distracted and I sneaked past them and I got into the truck and got my sister, who was terrified. I then heard gunfire being exchanged between the suspect and the cops.

I actually awoke at this time and I was soaking wet in sweat. It wasn't a pleasant dream.

11. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

^ More interesting than fairies, IMO.

*Hint* *Hint*

12. greyishercolour

I dated my friend's older sister...It was really weird but it also felt normal (only the dating a girl part).

Also I've had two dreams where I imagine my friend messaged me and when I woke up they had. Both times they hadn't messaged me for a while.

13. Joelouis

The last bit of your post - about waking up and not being able to move/speak etc - is called nocturnal paralysis or catalepsy. It's where your mind wakes up whilst your body is still asleep.

I must have this at least three or four times a month, and it's annoying.

As for weird dreams, I get so many I couldn't begin to list them.
    But my favourite are flying dreams, and dreams where I can walk through walls.

14. PurpleGrey

Almost all of my dreams are weird, so a boring one is likely to freak me out. I tend to forget them before I wake up, but a while ago, I wrote my dreams down. Here are some that stick out:

I'm on my bedroom floor, giving birth to a baby girl. My mom is there, delivering the baby. The afterbirth is a brain. When I stand, all the blood is gone.

One part of a dream, I'm passing a fork in a corridor, and one door is open, revealing a bright, sterile, white room with no furniture, but with giant bloody insect legs scattered on the floor.

Another dream starts out with me sitting in a tub, pushing in and pulling back out my tube-shaped genitalia, and ends with me and my dad having gotten sex changes and now hanging around a carnival or amusement park or something.

And in yet another, all I remember is this weird spiky music box given to me by this beautiful gal I was having sex with. And then she disappeared when my stepdad walked in and I was masturbating. This dream also happened on my bedroom floor.

I really wanna hear some interpretations of these.

15. Formality

I've had so many weird dreams, but for some reason every single one of them include me wanting to go somewhere but never getting where I want before I wake up. I die a little inside every time. It's actually really frustrating even though it's not real.

16. Yosia

I posted this on another thread but i willhere too ~

Most strange i remember was there was this one piece of candy and if you ate it, other people would think you are candy and try to eat you~ it was really strange ^^

17. Higs

I wouldn´t call this weird, but it was definitely.. eye opening.

Some time ago, when i was still questioning if I was gay or maybe possibly bi, this one day I spent countless hours browsing here, trying to find something that might help figure it out.

So that night my brain decides to give me a dream where I come out to my sister, she introduces me to a gay friend of hers and we have the most amazing day...

Stopped questioning next morning and I have to say that was a right call...

18. Sitri

Maybe the one where The Count from Sesame Street leaps out of the toilet and kidnaps me.

19. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dunno if this is my 'weirdest', because most of my dreams are weird, but this one's up there.

You know the line in the Genesis song I Know What I Like that goes 'me? I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk'?

Well, that line was running through my head (maybe my Dad was playing the song or something) as I had this dream. So I was a man whose job it was to cut grass with some sort of cutting implement. And I was walking down the street, knowing everyone could tell I had this low-class job because of how I walked, but I didn't care, because I was madly in love with my girlfriend-wife-lover person. And I was trying to count the minutes since she'd told me she loved me too. Somehow it felt really symbolic and right to count every minute that we were involved with each other.

It's especially weird given I'm an asexual woman dreaming about being a heterosexual man...

20. Awkward Balloon

This is really creepy/disturbing and I haven't shared it before with anyone. It's from when I was much younger, maybe five or six. Anyway:

It was a long dream but at one stage I was at the local supermarket. Everyone there had black eyes and were all possessed by 'Dementors' from 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' (I think that's the film). And I kept seeing friends and family members, hoping to have found someone real but then they turn and try to suck my soul out.
    Then suddenly I was in my house, walking up my stairs. From where I stood I could see the mummy (from the film 'The Mummy') talking to my little sister and asking for me. His head snapped around and he looked straight at me and so I ran. When I reached the top of the stairs I could see him climbing the wall through a mirror we have on the landing. Then he appeared behind me and... he kissed me. And being a twisted dreaming child I didn't squirm or fight this but I just went with it.

So that is my weirdest and most personally terrifying dream.