back from me hols

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by -Michael-, Jul 13, 2008.

1. -Michael-

was really good

i went to my friends house first for her birthday and relised that her whole family knhows...

even her step-dad who is 'old fashioned' was joking on about me saying how great it was and how much balls i must have to come out...

:slight_smile:

he was drunk:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and the holiday itself was mint...

:grin::grin::grin:

6 of us....then a 7th came for 2 days the 2 left with the 7th :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

they were boring and felt they werent enjoying it...

so it was me and my 3 besties for the remainging 3 days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

i loved how much i could talk about myself and not care

and even wind my friend up saying he was a homophobe for "drilling me" (haha basicly he tickled me senseless and i was almost in tears *_* :')

and then my other best friend told her boyfriend over the phone (he was fine and i spoke to him tday =])

then we had a lovely BBQ and laughed and joked about things....such as my sexual fantasies *_*....bastards :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and then i cam home....logged onto EC read the new rules and changes and now im finishing this post :slight_smile:

I LOVED IT...and having that much time in being myself has made me want to tell my dad...ill do it tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

when ive washed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

MISSED THIS FORUM MUCH??? :slight_smile:

2. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey sounds like you had a brilliant time.. and as your from the Uk and 16... only 39 days left untill results!!! Haha I may be wrong about that, but anyhooo I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :slight_smile:

3. Beebo

that is the cutest, bestest story ever.

4. -Michael-

haha 21 of august :confused:...im pooping myself for those result....

so long as i get A's in media and Graphics...and i get 5 A*-C passes...im good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Haha I know it's so scary!! I just want to get it over with now!! 39 days...

6. Defraction

Aye, it's very liberating to talk to someone without having to hold back.

Glad y'had fun. :grin:

I'm dreading results day, mostly 'cuz I think I screwed over my Eng. Lang. on the Describe section... >_<

Totally failed history, I'll probably just laugh at the rubbish grade. I hope my teacher doesn't find out while I'm there... she's expecting As and Bs. ^^"