1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cruising?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bolt35, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, for guys/girls, how do you feel about cruising? have you guys ever tried it, or attempted to? how do you feel about it?

i can say that i did try it for a while and got sick of it, i'm surprised how many straight, married, trans, bi, guys i've come across when i "cruised" around. let me know what you guys think, a story would be the better

2. FrozenFae

hmmm.....married straights willing to cheat on their wives, closet cases too ashamed to have an open relationship, sleazy people carrying God knows what sort of STDs...oh yeah sign me up for that little nugget of joy!

To quote Mr. Horse.....

[​IMG]

3. AAASAS

Not really in real life since I live in the middle of no where.

But I used to when I was younger online, and yes as above posted, full of crazy closet cases and married men for the most part. I think the majority of people at least my age cruise online now since it's a lot safer and easier, you pre-approve eachother online first versus randomly finding some guy on the street.

They aren't sleazy people, just heavily into denial. I think meeting these people and hooking up made me kind of realize that I am a lot better of than a lot of other gay people because I was able to at least admit it to myself.

There are tons of guys out there that will suck a dick and still claim to be straight. That kind of backwards mind-bending thought process really creeps me out, so I would recommend to stay away if you are looking for a relationship.

But as a horny teenager, and 20 year old, it really wasn't the worst thing, and not everyone that "cruises" has an STD, I did and don't, I trust closet cases that only have sex once a year to just give in, a lot more than an openly gay man. It's hard to contract an STD when you aren't open about your sexuality and trying to keep it a secret, sex doesn't happen very often when you live like that , let alone the opportunity to get an STD.

There was one guy I met up with a couple times, he was I think 3 years old than me, so would've been like 24 at the time, he literally would get mad if I tried to get him to admit he was gay, because we had hooked up a ton of times before. But to him he was just trying it out, and was "confused", but at that age you aren't confused as much as you are in serious denial. He didn't like it either if I referred to myself as gay.

I also ended up talking to and not hooking up with, a FATHER in my town, of someone who was only a year younger than me. I didn't know the kid because they went to a different school, but the fact someone I could've known's father was on there really blew my mind.

#3 AAASAS, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea, i guess that's one of the reason why i stopped. i'm still young as well, i guess a lot of us are pretty curious or horny

i went cruising one time and this guy was pretty nice, he was digging me and i was digging him and then one thing lead to another. after he looked at the time, he got fully clothed and went outside to his car. i also went outside to come find him in a car with a kid....i don't know whose kid was it, but the fact that he did this, with a kid unsupervised left me in awe and thought provoking ( i man that in a disgusting and what if's way) i can agree, not always a pleasant sight to see when you think about it.