1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Curious...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isaac, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a question and i was was just wondering. This is of course based on a steryoptype but i was just wondering if some of it may be true.

They usually say that gay men are very intune with their looks. They like to be not have a lot of body hair, they like guys or they them selves like to be ripped (muscles, abs etc), they like to be in shape, etc. Obviously i'm expecting this to be superficial but i was wondering what you guys thought.

Do you perfer guys that are have nice bodies, clean shaven, not a lot of body hair, muscles, and do you your self like to be in really good shape etc.

2. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    well I suppose this is just like straight people. Some prefer blondes, other brunettes, some mature, some young, some prefer twinks whereas others prefer 'bears'.

Basically, I can't say that there is a one set homosexual preference. It's like anything, people vary in opinion and that's why there is always someone for everyone.

Personally, I seem to go for the fit but not overly muscly, youngish, relativly hairless lad. Well I would if I could find someone. Although, i'm sure personality based I could probably fall in love with somebody who is the complete opposite of this!

3. Jerr

Actually, I use to think all gay guys liked twinks.

I was wrong... SO MANY guys like hair... maybe not like it all over but they like and WANT hair... down there...

Personally, I prefer myself trimmed and my partner to either be trimmed or shaven/waxed. (I would be waxed if I could get up the balls to go lol)

4. davo-man

Well my type really isnt the sterotypical type...im into stocky guys with blonde hair and a hairy chest...Quite opposite to the sterotype actually

5. SpikySpice

Me, 2 I like guys that are hairy, cuz if u dont have any hair at all, u look like a baby. Even though I'm a gay guy, but I like guys that have a strong look, a manly guy.
    Everybody knows everybody has different opinions bout stereotypes. So it dosent have any rules

6. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Will only say, in my experience over the years, gay men come in all shapes, sizes, color, all styles of dress and all manner of grooming. The idea of one or perhaps two preferences as to looks is definitely not true.

7. Blamblazer

Blamblazer Guest

More important to me is being natural. Not to say that a little grooming isn't in order for most people but if you are naturally a hairy person, let that be. If you are naturally bald or lacking body-hair, let that be. I'd much rather have you comfortably be who you were born to be -- that's more attractive to me than any facade you could paint. But yes, I do think that as a whole, gay men tend to be more aware of their appearance -- not to say that I am some powerhouse of ripped-physique or anything -- but again, that is a generalization.

8. Kimi

It's not exactly in my case....

However, it is really nice to watch:thumbsup: